[Tutorial] How to flash with 3 files (C00, rofs2 and uda) by Die2mrw007

plzz help!!! i just followed what you wrote and after upgradation my phone has stopped working????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its a request help me

when i switch it on the screnn is just flashing white 2 to three times nd the phone is getting off

which files have u used ?

And what is ur firmware version ?

Write everything in detail

and if possible post the jaf log too.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there is a problem , when i tick use INI then it shows a list of phone with different RM bt for my phone 5233 is nt in list . then i select nearest RM-401 for52xx and flash with files . all flashing log shows bt at the time of phone boot it cannot boot then i remove battery and re- insert bt phone doesn't starts. then i flash with neutron v12 and it successfully flashed . my problem is that i cannot flash with other firmware except neutron v12. please guide me .

there is a problem , when i tick use INI then it shows a list of phone with different RM bt for my phone 5233 is nt in list . then i select nearest RM-401 for52xx and flash with files . all flashing log shows bt at the time of phone boot it cannot boot then i remove battery and re- insert bt phone doesn't starts. then i flash with neutron v12 and it successfully flashed . my problem is that i cannot flash with other firmware except neutron v12. please guide me .

don't tick ini try manually selecting the three files

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...