ElectricLamp WE NEED TO TALK!

Upakul

hmmm die tbh i thought same but you need know opinions from both sides before saying. It was a bit harsh and he is sorry.

Mate, i cud hear frm both sides frm this thread and i jst said what i felt.

I have no issues with both person. But i feel the action taken by shadowninty was unjust (atleast not supporting forum rules).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh i was a witness and el lost his control deleted his posts then here i was SHOCKED. What is el talking about i mean which fb page ?

What all happened at spg? Describe it in detail. . .i hav no idea abt the things happnd at spg.

After that, i wil xplain u wat happnd with facebook.

not trying to be rude but come on, stop behaving like girls...If its nothing to do about stealing each others GF's or posting naked pics of the other or brought family into the arguments, i don't think its such a big issue...Well anyways i don't know the entire story.... [im sure you'll are gonna pick on me now after the above statement, and i wouldn't really mind :) ]

im sure you'll are gonna pick on me now after the above statement, and i wouldn't really mind :)

None would harm you or any members here untill i am in this forum :)

No matter i am admin or not, i stil have the control over this forum and forum server is handled by none other than me.

Guest amarjit_rsingh

Lol. . .ease

Harm i mean to refer as ban or sumthng like that.

I was nt refering u :P

I jst made my point that there wont be any injustice done here with any members until i am in this forum :)

:)

ELECTROFUCKING LAMP What made u think that facebook profile was mine.. what fuckin proof u got? u bloody fag.. moderator sucker..  misusing ur damn powers.. I didnt make any fuckin fake account of u asshole... what made u think i got so much time for making u asshole famous?? Just fuck off man