Samsung Galaxy Pop Help!

sushantbnsl

Won't it destroy the warranty?

Coz my phone is very new and I don't want to destroy the warranty.

How about just updating to Gingerbread?

If you install custom rom, then you'll void your warranty, but if u upgrade it officially with original company released rom, then your warranty will continue.. :)

BTW, i'll post some custom roms tomarrow, do check them.. :)

If you install custom rom, then you'll void your warranty, but if u upgrade it officially with original company released rom, then your warranty will continue.. :)

BTW, i'll post some custom roms tomarrow, do check them.. :)

Ya! Thats why I dont want to install custom ROMs

Can you rather give me links of Android 2.3.4(without bugs) which very clear instructions for newbie!

Please?

then if u'll install it, it'll simply void your warranty..

so, its better to get a custom rom.. :)

No it won't! :)

I asked the service center people!

My friends also updated to 2.3.4!

His warranty is also not voided!

I just feel that I may get link with easier instructions and less buds than what I will get from my friend! :)

Instructions... : 1. First extract the Downloaded files , and save them on desktop like safe place [Password= samfirmware.com ] 2. Start the ODIN multi downloader. 3. Click on OPS box in odin and select TASS_v1.0.ops 4. Check One package check box then Click the One package box in ODIN , and select S5570XXKPK_S5570XXKPK_S5570SERKPK_HOME.Tar file 5. Make sure you have checked auto reboot,protect OPS too 6. Now switch off your phone 7. Now press and hold volume down and middle key . While holding both press poweron key . it will boot your phone in download mode 8. Connect your phone to PC with the help of USB cable , just after connecting you will see first box from left in odin will turn yellow and ADDED message will appear 9. If you done all above step successfully then you can hit “START” button in odin to begin flashing process 10. It will take few minutes to complete new firmware flashing process. 11. When all completes your galaxy mini will restart. Enjoy your new firmware! Note:- 1. Change the phone language( Russian) according to your regional language. to do that go to Menu > Settings > Language > locale > languages. I know you can’t understand it in Russian language but remember icons shown in below video 2. The last step is clearing cache of phone to make your latest rom more fresh , so Boot the phone in recovery mode (Press Middle key + Power on key in switch off mode) and delete all cache data it will make your phonefreshy.