Will You Buy The"35$" Tablet??

shashwat

Posted Image

The Aakash is a 7” Android 2.2 touch screen tablet that has a HD video co-processor for a high-quality multimedia experience and core graphics accelerator for faster application support.  The Aakash tablet is the only Android device in the market to offer DataWind’s UbiSurfer browser, based on 18 international patents.  [bT]he UbiSurfer browser accelerates web pages by factors of 10x to 30x, allowing for a web experience who’s speed is unrivalled.

The device includes WiFi connectivity and support for optional 3G modems.  Two full-sized USB ports are integrated into the unit allowing pen-drives, external keyboards, web-cams, dongles and other inexpensive peripherals to be attached.  “Pen drives are a common medium for storing and sharing content in India.  They are even used by people that are not computer savvy, for access to music and videos.  A full sized USB ports allowing regular pen-drives to be plugged-in is also available as an added advantage over other Tablets.

A key accessory offered with the Aakash tablet by DataWind, is the Leather Keyboard Case.  The leather case not only protects the device, but has an integrated keyboard case allowing fast typing and conversion of the device as a small notebook.

Features :

Posted Image

Specifications:

Posted Image

Source: Ubislate.com

Are you interested in blog writing ?

And will you contribute to blog regularly?

If so, then let me know...I will provide you with an account at blog which will be published under your name.

See the currrent editors here: http://gizmolord.com/about/

Nitesh, I would love to become  part of blog and i would try to contribute to the blog regularly. :D

@BANANA: Did you know that some Windows 8 tablets will be as low as $200? :) Buy one. It's just around 10,000 - The price of a mid class phone.

you are yet to explore me. . .m not at all a rich or frm a self sufficient family.

I got my 5800 aftr crying and begging for about 3 years.

My mom joined a chit fund where we deposit 500 rupees monthly. . .aftr 2 years, we got 14,000 Rs. From that amt my parents purchased me my nokia 5800. Hence i wont ever b selling this phone.

you are yet to explore me. . .m not at all a rich or frm a self sufficient family.

I got my 5800 aftr crying and begging for about 3 years.

My mom joined a chit fund where we deposit 500 rupees monthly. . .aftr 2 years, we got 14,000 Rs. From that amt my parents purchased me my nokia 5800. Hence i wont ever b selling this phone.

nitesh. U r awesme, if it wud have happend to me then i wouldn't had guts 2 tell it 2 the world

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yup its gonna b Awesome for common ppl, hope they wont stop Ubislate production in hundreds, i have booked it  :D

hehe u r fast!

i still wonder that why they released aakash tablet, and at the same time, showed the specs of ubislate, i wonder who will buy aakash, when the price difference is just 500 rs

hehe u r fast!

i still wonder that why they released aakash tablet, and at the same time, showed the specs of ubislate, i wonder who will buy aakash, when the price difference is just 500 rs

Akash tablet has been discontinued, the Ubislate has taken its place and now even the advane bookings has been closed. ppl who cant afford phones/tabs above 10,000(like me :D), for thm its better even though it would b laggy like hell

Akash tablet has been discontinued, the Ubislate has taken its place and now even the advane bookings has been closed. ppl who cant afford phones/tabs above 10,000(like me :D), for thm its better even though it would b laggy like hell

yup, just read on their web, and now ubislate 7 is called ubislate7+, i will buy too, and i don't think that it will be laggy, if some android hackers hacked it , then i m sure that they would definetly overclock it to 1ghz.