[Font Mod] Smiley's in 6th Page v2 Released !!! [3/10/11]

GamerVC007

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You need to have the avkon file too for this....

Paste this attached file in rofs2/resource/

ofcourse i have it.

then too its not happening. I put the avkon in rofs2 and flashed the phone. And put the fonts in rofs2. Even tried putting and settings the fonts via fontrouter but all fonts appear in square boxes after reboot.

Can you give a working link of another 6 page avkon.r01 and also its supportive font?

And does it support s603 phones?

ofcourse i have it.

then too its not happening. I put the avkon in rofs2 and flashed the phone. And put the fonts in rofs2. Even tried putting and settings the fonts via fontrouter but all fonts appear in square boxes after reboot.

Can you give a working link of another 6 page avkon.r01 and also its supportive font?

And does it support s603 phones?

WHich firmware and phone you are using...this mod is possible only with cfw... C6/N97

Using n86 on CFW v30 and it does show 5 symbol pages. It means it supports this thing. The only problem is about the font now.

5 pages ?

then I suggest you to get all your symbols in 5 pages itself....there are many useless symbols in the font which u never would use it...getting a lot is not useful..getting what we need is useful.

5 pages ?

then I suggest you to get all your symbols in 5 pages itself....there are many useless symbols in the font which u never would use it...getting a lot is not useful..getting what we need is useful.

I finally did it!!!  B-):-bd i had copied the fonts folder in rofs2 too and thats why it was creating problem.

Now i have 5 pages of same s60v5 symbols in s60v3...

thx for the help man.