Die2mrw007

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 more variants

So, I am really confused now for which badge to apply as final !!! :|

My opinion on the current one and by you:

Current one (by sajrocks): the design layout is perfect which represent GL with its official logo. But the text bar which scripts the administrator text looks unprofessional.

Badge by Tristar: Its simply pure and looks professional. But see if the GL logo could be injected to it. You can change the blue color inside the GL logo to the matching colors of the different badges !!! Something should depict GL in true manner.

So, I am really confused now for which badge to apply as final !!! :|

My opinion on the current one and by you:

Current one (by sajrocks): the design layout is perfect which represent GL with its official logo. But the text bar which scripts the administrator text looks unprofessional.

Badge by Tristar: Its simply pure and looks professional. But see if the GL logo could be injected to it. You can change the blue color inside the GL logo to the matching colors of the different badges !!! Something should depict GL in true manner.

check the designer badge i just attached to the above post of mine, about using the gl logo and making its color change as per badge, im sure it can be done