GingerDust v2 CFW 5230 , 5233 x6 5800 (Coming soon)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the heck is it going to release !  X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

NOT ONLY U MANY ARE WAITING FOR THIS ASWMN CFW I DNT KNOW WHAT CREATOR OF THIS CFW DOIN.... =(( =((

hey guys this is not the way to behave, I'm sure you'll are eagerly waiting for it to release, I'm sure there is a good reason that the cfw creator hasn't released it already. Please be patient and try other cfw which have already been released till then. Thanks and hope there wont be any more further rage comments.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thats strange.. that shouldnt happen .. :|

what u did ?

elaborate please

previously my nokia 5230 rm-588 (51.0.002) was running on icebeat pro cfw works fine then i flashed my mobile with gingerdust v2 cfw and i used the same core (51.0.002)

but when i tried to flash again my mobile with icebeat pro using same core ,mobile is unable to boot it shows white screen for a while and then swithes off itself

but stangely when i flash with gingerdust v2 cfw using the same core it works fine

plz help me to get rid of this problem

thnks in advance

• 2 weeks later...