Happiee Birthday GizmoLord

NikShiP

live long gizmolord.............  :-bd  ....................... gizmolord u are rocking  \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/.............. best Indian technical forum with best admin , super moderator and all staff............... all of u rocking............ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/.......... gizmolord.com the future of us............. the future of gizmo................. :)>-:)>- :)>-:)>- :)>-:)>- :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Happy birthday gizmolord.  Long live  gizmolord .. I want to share my journey with gizmolord on this occasion . My journey with gizmolord started with search for a place to continue develpment of belle shell default hs mod after a leading reputed symbian mobile forum deleted our discussion thread there for a lame reason that development of this mod  will increase sharing of warez apps.    Here comes die2mrw007 (nitesh ) to our rescue.  Nitesh decided to help us(pavan and me) out and you have the result of that discussion in the s60v5 modding section But like any other journey , this journey too had its sour side due to a misunderstanding between me and nitesh which almost made me leave gizmolord . However , as we know some injuries heal with time , and so did this one. Putting our past behind , we moved forward.. This journey has made me learn so much about mobiles, designing your own website ( only possible because of gizmolord solidshellsecurity offer ). Not only that, here I have met great people and friends like nitesh,pavan,deepak ,Adrian,rahul pandey ,lamerfall ,upakul ,nihar ,edios ,ujwal chhabra ,tintinboss ,devilhunter ,kingbandarmamu ,....In short I have found a new family  here Hope I have not trolled you for long ...  :-) Edit:  I forgot to add lrajesh555  :D  One of the most helpful friend here @ gl :D

Happy birthday gizmolord.  Long live  gizmolord ..

I want to share my journey with gizmolord on this occasion .

My journey with gizmolord started with search for a place to continue develpment of belle shell default hs mod after a leading reputed symbian mobile forum deleted our discussion thread there for a lame reason that development of this mod  will increase sharing of warez apps. 

Here comes die2mrw007 (nitesh ) to our rescue.  Nitesh decided to help us(pavan and me) out and you have the result of that discussion in the s60v5 modding section

But like any other journey , this journey too had its sour side due to a misunderstanding between me and nitesh which almost made me leave gizmolord . However , as we know some injuries heal with time , and so did this one. Putting our past behind , we moved forward..

This journey has made me learn so much about mobiles, designing your own website ( only possible because of gizmolord solidshellsecurity offer ). Not only that, here I have met great people and friends like nitesh,pavan,deepak ,Adrian,rahul pandey ,lamerfall ,upakul ,nihar ,edios ,ujwal chhabra ,tintinboss ,devilhunter ,kingbandarmamu ,....In short I have found a new family  here

Hope I have not trolled you for long ...  :-)

Edit:  I forgot to add lrajesh555  :D  One of the most helpful friend here @ gl :D

u made me cry yaar... :troll:

Happy Birthday GL. I haven't been here for long but in this short span I learned new things and found great guides like nitesh, nikship, shivam, KBM and pavan who helped me in different things. I enjoy visiting the forum. The best staff I have ever seen is here. After I registered and spent some days here and posted new topics and replies I eagerly atleast checked it once a day for a new reply. Love u GL :D

Happy Birthday GL. I haven't been here for long but in this short span I learned new things and found great guides like nitesh, nikship, shivam, KBM and pavan who helped me in different things. I enjoy visiting the forum. The best staff I have ever seen is here. After I registered and spent some days here and posted new topics and replies I eagerly atleast checked it once a day for a new reply. Love u GL :D

:D

:D !! Happy B'day Gizmolord !! :D :D  Cant Say Anything in few Words As GL is like Much More Priority To Me Everyday.... Every Single day.... I visit here...  :D The Members and Staff is Always Helpful To Each Other....Admin (Nitesh) & My Close Friend (NikShip) are both Energy Source For GL...... ThX : D Again, Happy Birthday GL.. :D

• 5 months later...