can i replace swipe to unlock with maze lock

anil0405

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make sure that you change the drive letter from z to c while editing popupclock.exe entry in starter_non_critical_1.rsc if you are following AI installer method i.e z:/sys/bin/popupclock.exe to c:/sys/bin/MazeLock_0x20036644.exe Add your mazelock sis file in pnht/c/ of your rofs2 Modify the entry z:/sys/bin/voicecommandmanager.exe with the entry z:/sys/bin/AI.exe and make sure you tick Factory reset option while flashing in JAF.  :)

make sure that you change the drive letter from z to c while editing popupclock.exe entry in starter_non_critical_1.rsc if you are following AI installer method

i.e

z:/sys/bin/popupclock.exe

to

c:/sys/bin/MazeLock_0x20036644.exe

Add your mazelock sis file in pnht/c/ of your rofs2

Modify the entry z:/sys/bin/voicecommandmanager.exe with the entry

z:/sys/bin/AI.exe

and make sure you tick Factory reset option while flashing in JAF.  :)

i can't find the entry of 'z:/sys/bin/voicecommandmanager.exe' in starter non critical 1.rsc..................i found the entry - 'z:/sys/bin/AI.exe' in 'starter_background_apps.rsc' file........ and i didn't find any entry called 'z:/sys/bin/voicecommandmanager.exe'......coz i removed voicecommandmanager from rofs2........actually i'm going to integrate maze lock in skyfire redefiend cfw....

i'm just puzzeled........plz help me...!

i can't find the entry of 'z:/sys/bin/voicecommandmanager.exe' in starter non critical 1.rsc..................i found the entry - 'z:/sys/bin/AI.exe' in 'starter_background_apps.rsc' file........ and i didn't find any entry called 'z:/sys/bin/voicecommandmanager.exe'......coz i removed voicecommandmanager from rofs2........actually i'm going to integrate maze lock in skyfire redefiend cfw....

i'm just puzzeled........plz help me...!

No confusion, that's correct. Now flash. As voicecommands are removed from SFR, and already AI.exe is present, no need to worry. :)

make sure that you change the drive letter from z to c while editing popupclock.exe entry in starter_non_critical_1.rsc if you are following AI installer method

i.e

z:/sys/bin/popupclock.exe

to

c:/sys/bin/MazeLock_0x20036644.exe

Add your mazelock sis file in pnht/c/ of your rofs2

Modify the entry z:/sys/bin/voicecommandmanager.exe with the entry

z:/sys/bin/AI.exe

and make sure you tick Factory reset option while flashing in JAF.  :)

i 'm going to tell u weird question...plz dont mind.......so the question is the sigh of hash is '\' or '/'?

hey edios,shivam plzzzzzzzz help...

I hope you have not put mazelock in your rofs2.

Second. Make sure you don't disable AI.exe entry in the starter file.  Instead, replace pocstarter.exe by Mazelock exe file name i.e

Z:\sys\bin\pocstarter.exe to c:\sys\bin\MazeLock_0x20036644.exe

3rd.  After flashing with your cfw, install mazelock and restart your phone.  Then mazelock should automatically start on reboot :)

I hope you have not put mazelock in your rofs2.

Second. Make sure you don't disable AI.exe entry in the starter file.  Instead, replace pocstarter.exe by Mazelock exe file name i.e

Z:\sys\bin\pocstarter.exe to c:\sys\bin\MazeLock_0x20036644.exe

3rd.  After flashing with your cfw, install mazelock and restart your phone.  Then mazelock should automatically start on reboot :)

so  should i change two entries? Z:\sys\bin\pocstarter.exe and Z:\sys\bin\popupclock.exe with c:\sys\bin\MazeLock_0x20036644.exe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

please anyone post it clearly.i m confuse,please post it step by step..

Thanks and +5 in Adv. =D>

The steps are very clearly mentioned by edios below

Here it is!!  :)

Download Maze Lock, open it with Siscontents and extract it. Copy all the files from the extracted folder to rofs2.

Now open starter_arm_critical_1.rsc with RSCEditor.

Find popupclock and rename it with MazeLock_0x20036644

Repack and flash!

Finished! :)

Hopefully you know how to extract the firmware files (i.e. rofs2) and repack it with nokia cooker.  In any case , let us know if you don't know about it.