New RM-523x/C6/X6/356/551/588/559/625/684/504 SkyFire Redefined On >N97< Updated

if u r using any app like whats app then close it before you start browsing. ;-)

no friend not any application open in background and i restor mobile with *#7370# but problem not solved and flipfont application and its font removed and a big problem it's link dead.

how can i drag and drops 200113dd folder from one rofs2 to another rofs2 i open both rofs2 in nokia phone editor but how can i copy tell me and what can i do for light bugs i have another rofs2 it have c6 ported filmware then which file i will copied from which folder and replace in which folder for remove light bugs and sfr is 97th ported filmware  and i have c6 ported rofs2 for copy light bugs file so tell me properly

how can i drag and drops 200113dd folder from one rofs2 to another rofs2 i open both rofs2 in nokia phone editor but how can i copy tell me

when u extract any rofs2.... then a folder is created in nfe folder where u run from this NFE 0.3 LIKE ur rofs2 name........

open that folder and go to rofs2 folder then copy ur file from this and save to another place then open other rofs2 and drag that folder.....in nfe.....same location....

tell me please that i have another cfw and in those cfw music player volume was very high and in sfr sound quality was poor no loudness so tell me that which file i will copied form my those cfw and replace in sfr to take same loudness in sfr please tell me and bro how can i delete some app with help of nokia filmware editor

tell me please that i have another cfw and in those cfw music player volume was very high and in sfr sound quality was poor no loudness so tell me that which file i will copied form my those cfw and replace in sfr to take same loudness in sfr please tell me and bro how can i delete some app with help of nokia filmware editor

LOL... See SEttings>> Dolby Settings... Loudness