Ultimate Tutorial to Create Your Own Custom Firmware [CFW] (by LRajesh555)

The partitioned core means all core , and rofs3 space moved to rofs2 so you can have much space in rofs2 for cooking ....... in original Firmware core size is almost 90 mb where rofs2 and rofs3 is small after partitioned all space transfer to rofs2 but core also contained bootloader so partitioned core is some 30 mb to 40 mb so never use Original core with partitioned rofs2 it'll dead your phone

Now you answer

1. Yes , you can use Blaze Rofs2 for editing and for core you can use Skyfire redefined cores as those are binh24 cores , and there is nothing n97 or c6 cores as the rofs2 contains the data who decide  the  firmware , if ros2 has C6 files then it's C6 ...... hope you understand these things .........

so yes you can use Blaze rofs2 and for core use Skyfire redefined CFW cores as it's only cores available .....

2. As i said original cores have Rofs files in mathematically way

OFW:- Suppose Total Size of Firmware is 150 Mb exclude UDA( C drive file )

core(114 Mb) + Rofs2(30 Mb) + Rofs3( 6 Mb)= 150 Mb

partitioned FW :-

core (40Mb) + Rofs2 (120 Mb)+ Rofs3 (0 Mb) = 150 Mb

That is partitioned , Core has still 40 Mb bcz of Bootloader and Rofs2 has much space then before so you can put all files in one place as All Firmware Size is Fix , you can't increase the size of firmware but you can partitioned so you can cooking easily .......

and Core and rofs2 are linked to each other so you can't use different Rofs2 and Different core ....... you have to use the core and rofs2 which is partitioned as Core space is moved to Rofs2 and there is no need of rofs3 then

So use Blaze rofs2 and use Skyfire redefined cfw  core..........

Hope you understand if not then ask freely that which part you don't get it

thanx for your info bro now i understend clearly last few more querries

1.you told me to use c6 ported rofs but you didnt mention v40 or v41 or v42 (if possible please explain me the difference betwen them i googled but i found no results bro)

2.instead of taking binh24 files  can i use files ported by cepteam (i googled and found that there is no difference between them)

3. can i use use uda file from ofw

4. you already mentioned this but again im asking for clarification if we created cfw means for that there is no need for rofs3 fille i.e like blaze can we flash only with three files(partitioned core+rofs2+uda)

awaiting for your reply

thanx for your info bro now i understend clearly last few more querries

1.you told me to use c6 ported rofs but you didnt mention v40 or v41 or v42 (if possible please explain me the difference betwen them i googled but i found no results bro)

2.instead of taking binh24 files  can i use files ported by cepteam (i googled and found that there is no difference between them)

3. can i use use uda file from ofw

4. you already mentioned this but again im asking for clarification if we created cfw means for that there is no need for rofs3 fille i.e like blaze can we flash only with three files(partitioned core+rofs2+uda)

awaiting for your reply

Answers:-

1. They all version has system stability improvements where v42 is best .

2. i don't know about ceptem ones but yes you can

3. Yes you can , UDA is C: file , it has some apps , if you flash using blank uda then you will have max space in C:

4. Yes no need of rofs3 ....

Answers:-

1. They all version has system stability improvements where v42 is best .

2. i don't know about ceptem ones but yes you can

3. Yes you can , UDA is C: file , it has some apps , if you flash using blank uda then you will have max space in C:

4. Yes no need of rofs3 ....

thanx bro

lastly two questions hereafter i wont distrub you

1.i have used lot of cfw for my nokia 5800 but the problem is that none is working with front camera i want my cfw to be with front camera what to do for this bro

2.i have a 4mb sized font may i use it in my cfw will it work

awaiting for your reply bro

thanx bro

lastly two questions hereafter i wont distrub you

1.i have used lot of cfw for my nokia 5800 but the problem is that none is working with front camera i want my cfw to be with front camera what to do for this bro

2.i have a 4mb sized font may i use it in my cfw will it work

awaiting for your reply bro

1. before Flashing , Hard reset your Phone and Format your memory card and then Flash , That is due to Files confliction

2. Font Should be modded according to CFW or navibar then you can use it

:)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...