[suggestion]Need speakers

CrackUC

Guys tomorrow i'm going to buy speakers i need speakers my requirements and by conditions are as follows!! -Speaks should able to play songs independently like with usb flash drive or with MMC! -Under budget of 1.5K(2K would be oka too if getting more profit). -Need durable meterial so suggest reputated companies. -Suggest items available in market not in online stores!

howz the quality ? i never heard jbl quality please reply i'm going to buy in few hours nly

Sorry i could'nt reply in time :( - guess you might have bought the speaker by this time anyway about JBL - they have high international reputation in audio devices so don't expect their sound quality to be any lower

I bought now  :) My dad's requirement was weird as he needed usb or SD card slot in speaker itself so no intex and iball was nly choice We bought intex pic attached..Quality wise its good enough to meet my dad's need and woofer isn't good if compared with my china one i have in my PC but its ok my dad is happy i'm happy  :) Price is Rs.1350 it has usb sd card slot and a small wireless remote! :smile:

Posted Image

How is the sound Quality ? Intex is the cheapest company ever.... atleast i-ball is better than this !

Dude sound quality is nice  though i don't have to listen it still i find best for my dad.Every good speaker doesn't support usb or sd :( My dad want a device which can play music in his room.He don't want to come in my room to use pc and listen as i nvr leave pc and DVD player option isn't good as he can't listen in living room due to incomfortably so its nice what he got!! Sound quality if i rate out of 10 than 6 !!

COngo on the purchase!

as i said its of no need for me its congo for my dad..He has zero interest in anything So i suggested him to make interest in something he used to be ill because of no work in office and home too so its better he has some interest in something that he love and i suggested to take some work in officce too rather than sitting on internet and doing my and mine sister's projects in office!!

Dude sound quality is nice  though i don't have to listen it still i find best for my dad.Every good speaker doesn't support usb or sd :( My dad want a device which can play music in his room.He don't want to come in my room to use pc and listen as i nvr leave pc and DVD player option isn't good as he can't listen in living room due to incomfortably so its nice what he got!! Sound quality if i rate out of 10 than 6 !!

Nice :)

and how much is the warranty period ? 1 Year ?

• 11 months later...