why/why not to choose Aakash

CrackUC

What crap you are saying? Get onto the point!! U compare things while purchasing products on basis of changing UI w/o rooting n all ? If u yes than :bitch_please:

And UI ? Download SPB shell and dream borad/wonderboard and change UI by different tweaks!!

cool down...

Androfans will never miss a chance to show how great android is...

You cannot change the UI in ios without jailbreaking ! X2...hence u get bored!

but in android ui can be changed without rooting without custom roms....thats where android has an edge over ios!

my friend you are absolutely wrong here...

coz then it's the app which will change ui not os...

n if bootloader gets locked... then what u will do

frqency is everything?and :rofl: u saying it can run modern combat 3 so its btr? like my.ipad lags in that game?chote tu.soja...even ur gpu run same game in a mh lower res so comparision ended//u'll have shitty graphics in all n all everythng compared my ipad .n developer suport panda apps will dvelop games?:rofl:

lol..funbook is made in india.

my friend you are absolutely wrong here...

coz then it's the app which will change ui not os...

n if bootloader gets locked... then what u will do

Not really, we can tweak the framework files of android to change its UI...a lot more things can be done as I have personal experience with it. I made the taskbar of Android 4.0.3 go hidden and a lot minor tweaks...its just a simple xml file + loads of jpg bits of images

Its true that android has a vast possibilities when it comes to customization. The customizations aren't just via any third party app or anything, but its within the framework itself.

And it can be done only if the phone is rooted + bootloader unlocked (or any patch that overcomes the bootloader restriction as done with Motorola Defy phones by xda developers)

But as per OS stability, I must say iOS is better. + the largest app support.

iOS win anytime over android for now...but the fact is idevices aren't a middle class people's cup of tea. So as we compare with pricing factor, android do justice with what they offer!

Not really, we can tweak the framework files of android to change its UI...a lot more things can be done as I have personal experience with it. I made the taskbar of Android 4.0.3 go hidden and a lot minor tweaks...its just a simple xml file + loads of jpg bits of images

Its true that android has a vast possibilities when it comes to customization. The customizations aren't just via any third party app or anything, but its within the framework itself.

And it can be done only if the phone is rooted + bootloader unlocked (or any patch that overcomes the bootloader restriction as done with Motorola Defy phones by xda developers)

But as per OS stability, I must say iOS is better. + the largest app support.

iOS win anytime over android for now...but the fact is idevices aren't a middle class people's cup of tea. So as we compare with pricing factor, android do justice with what they offer!

+1 :))