why/why not to choose Aakash

CrackUC

Today i'm going to talk ablout each and every subject of aakash in brief Thats will help you to make the descision

Should i buy it :-/  -or- Should i save my money  :-/

Overall Performance

Overall performance is worst if you buying it for a tag that i have a android device now than please Save your money.Whole tablet lags a lot except settings menu everything lags from changing homescreen to playing games So this time edge goes to-I should save my money

Web Browsing

Well i would give you mine own experince so you can trust web browsing is at acceptable stage.Pages more than 5mb will definetly lag.PDF bigger than 3Mb will lag a lot.Pages with flash support will lag a lot.Simple google,facebook And some forums websites etc will run at acceptable stage.!! Youtube runs Sooo smooth(if you compare with overall aakasah).Youtube vedeos run smooth as i said even HD videos run smooth.Here edge goes to-I should buy it Because it indeed is acceptable And what you want from a 1.5K device?

Battery Life

You need a portable charger for it as battery life is hardly 2Hours don't g on info of 3 hour its not more than 2 hours as you will definetly may use wifi,play games(-_-) and listen music.

Edge-I should save my money

Music Playback

This topic is partially discussed in battery life seagment. Music playback is smooth till 100 songs in your playlist rest scrolling will lag. It will last play music till 60 minutes. Still its a tab has its own fun.Edge-Depends oerall by user's preference

Waching movies

Only thing after youtube,web browsing That doesn't lag!!! Even 1080P videos doesn't lag.

Edge-I should buy it

Should I buy it  :-/------------------------OR----------------------Should i save my money  :-/

Answer:- It truely depends on your needs as many people have low budget and you are getting  touch screen(Tough its a button device) it plays movies decently but drains and spills water in climax .Web browsing is acceptable but again 40% web pages make it worse.Android market-Oh! never download any game or app it will not run.!!!Music playback is nice but lagging will make it horrible..So my verdict is don't buy it!! but if you are extremely low on budget and want web browsing only So i recommend it!!

challenge acceppted let us start with touch screen senstivity..edge-ipad gpu..edge-ipad developer support..edge-ipad battery life..edge-ipad multi touch gestures ..edge-ipad cracked apps games available..edge-ipad processor..edge-ipAD ram ipad won screen res ipad won internal memory ipad won ipad won simply// btw andro has fewer apps n games compared with istore moreover cracked paid ones are less so no chance of comparing too bro//

challenge accepptedleta start with touch screen senstivity..edge-ipad

gpu..edge-ipad

developer support..edge-ipad

battery life..edge-ipad

multi touch gestures ..edge-ipad

cracked apps games available..edge-ipad

ipad won simply// btw andro has fewer apps n games compared with istore moreover cracked paid ones are less so no chance of comparing too bro//

Price....super edge- Funbook.

Processor speed...edge- Funbook.

False claims :

My funbook gpu is capable of playing 1.5 gb,modern combat 3,so how u got the edge?

Android have all cracked apps n games,just see pandapps.com

Multi touch support... Upto 6 in funbook :troll:

Price....super edge- Funbook.

Processor speed...edge- Funbook.

False claims :

My funbook gpu is capable of playing 1.5 gb,modern combat 3,so how u got the edge?

Android have all cracked apps n games,just see pandapps.com

Multi touch support... Upto 6 in funbook :troll:

frqency is everything?and :rofl: u saying it can run modern combat 3 so its btr? like my.ipad lags in that game?chote tu.soja...even ur gpu run same game in a mh lower res so comparision ended//u'll have shitty graphics in all n all everythng compared my ipad .n developer suport panda apps will dvelop games?:rofl:

Btw,its no mmx product,it is really ployer momo9 by some chinese company,just branded by mmx,but u also didn't get edge here as ur ipad2 is manufactured by some chinese company,just gets labelled by apple

again fail..china makes best products all over world ....it truely.depends which u say to make.if u give them 10rs to make proct n if u.give 50rs they will make difference in quality would be thr? btw hw china came in b/w ? if ipad or funbook wold be made in france or any other than it would be.btr?

again fail..china makes best products all over world ....it truely.depends which u say to make.if u give them 10rs to make proct n if u.give 50rs they will make difference in quality would be thr? btw hw china came in b/w ? if ipad or funbook wold be made in france or any other than it would be.btr?

N when did i say china make bad or france make better? :|

• 3 months later...

Ipad will never get edged over the price of Funbook. Also Funbook can be beta tablet for users.

Ipad will never get edged over the price of Funbook. Also Funbook can be beta tablet for users.

Really i sometimes feels wat make people write these all ?

People say in that price they are delivering this and all but a question to you!

Q:Will micromax will be able to give really hard core competition ipad if it releases a tab with same price too? I don think so! Becuase offcorse its hard for them to make a OS which is more epic than iOs!

People say in that price they are delivering this and all but a question to you!

Q:Will micromax will be able to give really hard core competition ipad if it releases a tab with same price too? I don think so! Becuase offcorse its hard for them to make a OS which is more epic than iOs!

Hmm I agree to that. but we are indians so I wud say : Jab ayega tab baat karenge :rofl:

Bitch_plz its been more than a month since my friend has used his iPad2 because according to him its BORING.....looking at the same ui everyday! N how many games can u play with that gpu ? 100 ? u ll get bored some day or the other !

But with funbook even if u get bored with the apps n ol there is always modding community providing custom roms etc....so that u never get bored n *********** ************* ********** ! :P

//Why you guys don't read Forum rules?

-CrackUC

Bitch_plz its been more than a month since my friend has used his iPad2 because according to him its BORING.....looking at the same ui everyday! N how many games can u play with that gpu ? 100 ? u ll get bored some day or the other !

But with funbook even if u get bored with the apps n ol there is always modding community providing custom roms etc....so that u never get bored n POORE PAISE VASOOL HO JAYE ! :P

Thats a good point +1

But with funbook even if u get bored with the apps n ol there is always modding community providing custom roms etc....so that u never get bored n POORE PAISE VASOOL HO JAYE ! :P

:bitch_please: u ppl are under-estimating ios...

have check on videos of cydia tweaks on youtube...

there are hell lot of tweaks which can actually change ur iOS UI from widgets to tiles...

As for andro tabs

whatever u do but u cannot change the ui layout only graphical changes with custom roms

N im not talking about emulators here...

N you all can't compare a premium device with an entry level device...

aakash is good at its price level same goes with micromax etc

:bitch_please: u ppl are under-estimating ios...

have check on videos of cydia tweaks on youtube...

there are hell lot of tweaks which can actually change ur iOS UI from widgets to tiles...

As for andro tabs

whatever u do but u cannot change the ui layout only graphical changes with custom roms

N im not talking about emulators here...

N you all can't compare a premium device with an entry level device...

aakash is good at its price level same goes with micromax etc

LOL so u r saying ios is more customisable than android !? hahahhahahh!

and mate i didnt start someone got his iPad2 in between it was a simple discussion of low end devices like mmx funbook n aakash ;)

and funbook n ipad cannot be compared as they belong to different price segments obviously iPad is better as it a high end device !

LOL so u r saying ios is more customisable than android !? hahahhahahh!

and mate i didnt start someone got his iPad2 in between it was a simple discussion of low end devices like mmx funbook n aakash ;)

and funbook n ipad cannot be compared as they belong to different price segments obviously iPad is better as it a high end device !

In terms of ui if u clearly read it...

But with funbook even if u get bored with the apps n ol there is always modding community providing custom roms etc....so that u never get bored n *********** ************* ********** ! :P

Again Fail !! I own ipad2 yes it is booring !! I admit but wat u saying is tottally rubish! U will get bored if u buy galaxy tab too! Everyone gets bored off after a certain time so wats big deal ? And why we mod something? To obtain things which company didn't gave us and our device can aceive that easily so we modd it !! and wat if company is giving all things we want ? why we just finger than ? and about visual -everything can be modded from drop down menu to icons layout and slide too!

Again Fail !! I own ipad2 yes it is booring !! I admit but wat u saying is tottally rubish! U will get bored if u buy galaxy tab too! Everyone gets bored off after a certain time so wats big deal ? And why we mod something? To obtain things which company didn't gave us and our device can aceive that easily so we modd it !! and wat if company is giving all things we want ? why we just finger than ? and about visual -everything can be modded from drop down menu to icons layout and slide too!

You cannot change the UI in ios without jailbreaking ! X2...hence u get bored!

but in android ui can be changed without rooting without custom roms....thats where android has an edge over ios!

You cannot change the UI in ios without jailbreaking ! X2...hence u get bored!

but in android ui can be changed without rooting without custom roms....thats where android has an edge over ios!

What crap you are saying? Get onto the point!! U compare things while purchasing products on basis of changing UI w/o rooting n all ? If u yes than :bitch_please:

And UI ? Download SPB shell and dream borad/wonderboard and change UI by different tweaks!!