Quality Free Hosting from a Real Business with Awesome Support & Fast Servers

SolidShellSecurity

Thx GL and Solidshell...for this gr8 offer.... btw..what its validity of trial pack?? And....also let u knw tht.... We have domain as arunelectronics.co.in by iiw hostings..... It willl be expiring on 29th of may means next month... I have started our electronics shop website designed with help of WordPress as die said..... So...then what will be difference between u and iiw.....and what will be charges after trial...?? Which site builder u r giving us...? And lastly...what its differ between WordPress and Jhoomla? Thx :D

Thx GL and Solidshell...for this gr8 offer....

btw..what its validity of trial pack??

And....also let u knw tht....

We have domain as arunelectronics.co.in by iiw hostings.....

It willl be expiring on 29th of may means next month...

I have started our electronics shop website designed with help of WordPress as die said.....

So...then what will be difference between u and iiw.....and what will be charges after trial...??

Which site builder u r giving us...?

And lastly...what its differ between WordPress and Jhoomla?

Thx :D

You can use the hosting without validity :)

Just provide a footer link as "powered by SolidShellSecurity Hosting" as a token of Appreciation to the free service provided (optional).

You itself will get to know how far is this Hosting better than iiw Hosting when you use it :)

The site builder provided is named Trendy Site builder (As said by one of the user)

You can use the hosting without validity :)

Just provide a footer link as "powered by SolidShellSecurity Hosting" as a token of Appreciation to the free service provided (optional).

You itself will get to know how far is this Hosting better than iiw Hosting when you use it :)

The site builder provided is named Trendy Site builder (As said by one of the user)

k...them i well get 1 gb of space?

Btw...what about my website created with help of wordpress till date...?may in carry on it here...?

k...them i well get 1 gb of space?

Btw...what about my website created with help of wordpress till date...?may in carry on it here...?

Yes, you will get 1GB server space and 10 GB bandwidth with this plan.

And yeah, you can import contents of your previous wordpress site. You can check this Tutorial for help: [Tutorial]Restore a Wordpress blog to different Wordpress Installation - Die2mrw

Yes, you will get 1GB server space and 10 GB bandwidth with this plan.

And yeah, you can import contents of your previous wordpress site. You can check this Tutorial for help: [Tutorial]Restore a Wordpress blog to different Wordpress Installation - Die2mrw

k..btw..what u think...itzz sufficient for us.???

bandwidth and storage is sufficient for us????

I have signed up and got 5 emails received in my ymail including cpanel an client logins...

Now I restored Previous Cpanel Login Details to This New account......

SO...what to do next....????

means Where to start with....here or my previous IIW Hosting Cpanel.....????

We just got your support ticket. We will work with you getting your site moved over. If you can provide login details we can look into moving your site over.