put conversation in s60v5 Ofw without flashing

Amarrrtya

All u need just a hacked phone..... Steps : 1. Install rompatcher+ 3.0 [in c drive] 2. Install c2z maker [in c drive] 3. Apply all the patches and add them to auto.... 4. Install nokia file broswer.... 5. Open nokia file broswer.... 6. Now put the contents of the attached file 'conversation mod' in 'c drive' as their exact location as it is shown in the rar file.... 7. Now restart the phone.... 8. Done...u've succesfully integrate Conversation without flashing in ur ofw.... .... Note : Tested in nokia 5230 rm-588 fw v51.0.002 If this tutorial helps u plz hit the thanks button.....

8265_.sis

8266_.zip

bro... nokia's default conversation mod is better than any other soft.... coz it's intregated easily and does not eat ram and space in phone..... but if u stilll want to use threadsms in ur phone then open threadsms.sis in sis editor and take out the contents of the sis and put them according to their location in ur fw/cfw's ROFS2 file..... now flash with jaf done

Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

it's for ofw and wthout flashing....

not for cfw..coz in cfw conversation is built in....

Umm.. I think your concepts are a bit wrong. First of all, be clear with the term CFW. CFW means any custom firmware. Even if you mod the OFW, it becomes a CFW. CFWs are not necessarily ported firmwares. Also, if it's a CFW, it doesn't mean it has this thing built-in always. Let's say I don't put this in my CFW, that doesn't mean it isn't a CFW. Also, the ported firmware for your device is actually the OFW of another device (C6 or N97). Did things get a bit clear, or are you more confused now!? :P For this reason I call ported firmwares PFW and not CFW. :D

EDIT: +1. :)

bro...

nokia's default conversation mod is better than any other soft....

coz it's intregated easily and does not eat ram and space in phone.....

but if u stilll want to use threadsms in ur phone then open threadsms.sis in sis editor

and take out the contents of the sis

and put them according to their location in ur fw/cfw's ROFS2 file.....

now flash with jaf

done

i guess it won't like your said. look this link bro

I-sms 2.0 /1.20 / 1.19/ 1.18 in message menu

how can i edit mceextraitems.rxx files? i already have threadsms in my phone. also i have isms and i using this mod WITHOUT flash my phone. do u have any idea?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just install threadsms and use, dont go and integrate, same goes with i-sms. But both are more ram hungry than the conversation app. So if u don't use app hungry apps and like nice ui and pop-up for new messages in conversations use i-sms, otherwise conversation app does well enough

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...