Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tested bro ....everything is fine only except the phone startup time ...each startup takes around 3-4 minutes to start belle hs ... anyway great job ...+2 :) and free ram after start up is only 40.21 mb ... and pressing green key opens the dialler ...can't we make it to open the Log ..? EDIT: and the operator name seen only on the 1st boot ...after 2nd boot onwards, the hs doesn't show the op. name ..

tested bro ....everything is fine only except the phone startup time ...each startup takes around 3-4 minutes to start belle hs ...

anyway great job ...+2 :)

and free ram after start up is only 40.21 mb ...

and pressing green key opens the dialler ...can't we make it to open the Log ..?

EDIT: and the operator name seen only on the 1st boot ...after 2nd boot onwards, the hs doesn't show the op. name ..

I m downloading,.......

BTW ...shivam ...what u have done.....???

Shivam bro .......Where is the Shell in this........its not there........?? Only Replace and Jbtask...in PNHT C:\. Also U have added lf0.exe 2 Times in starter_arm...............and there is no ailaunch.exe in non_critical........ Due to Menu and ailaunch removed............its taking Long  time............... :P

Shivam bro .......Where is the Shell in this........its not there........??

Only Replace and Jbtask...in PNHT C:\.

Also U have added lf0.exe 2 Times in starter_arm...............and there is no ailaunch.exe in non_critical........

Due to Menu and ailaunch removed............its taking Long  time...............

:P

Please read my instructions carefully. i.e put belleshell.sis in pnht/c

@lrajesh555, network coming for me on 2nd boot .  I think if qt is compressed therefore lesser free ram.  Try directly putting qt pack by aeronliru and try

Please read my instructions carefully. i.e put belleshell.sis in pnht/c

@lrajesh555, network coming for me on 2nd boot .  I think if qt is compressed therefore lesser free ram.  Try directly putting qt pack by aeronliru and try

bro network is coming in each boot ...but the operator name was not showing ...after i exited n started belle shell, the operator name was shown in hs ..:)

tried it,after repacking and flashing,the phones starts with a blank screen (only thing there is the clock). seems belleshell is not starting,but its installed.

anyway +1 for this. waiting to test any other version you release.

Give it some time. On first boot it installs then phone restarts.  On 2nd boot, after boot blank screen appears.  Then wait for 1 min and belle shell will automatically start.

My next release will aim @ decreasing startup time.

@shivam bro: another great problem ...we can't make a call ...when i try to dial a no., it shows an error "emergency calls only" ...plz do something for this ...not a single call is possible ... EDIT: sorry bro ...it is my fault ...my balance is zero in this sim ..dats y it was showing "emergency calls only" ...:P:D

@shivam bro: another great problem ...we can't make a call ...when i try to dial a no., it shows an error "emergency calls only" ...plz do something for this ...not a single call is possible ...

Wait bro.  Will give another moded jbtaskman.  Pls wait.  Until that time, you can go to jbtaskman, key menu settings, change long key press option to system task list and save.  Then long press key and click on home button from task list.  Then problem will be solved.  Will provide modded jbtaskman for the same.

yeah bro ...now i can make the call ...+1 for the temporary solution ..

lrajesh555  . My usb cable not working.  Need your help.  After doing temporary solution,  go to jbtaskman, click on homescreen, then go to program rules and remove cross from kill after boot and save it.  Then go to C:\System\Data\ and copy jbtaskman.ini from there to your pc. Then attach it here ASAP.