Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes pavan. Tell me. Attach your original fw script and your modified script.  I will look into it now

TO do:

Below Link contains Extracted Shell App Which is modified by me (Dont Worry) :P

When we flash with  jaf.....and Hard Reset Our Phone .......It should run ScriptInit Scripts.....

But Scripts That I Have Written .To Copy This Folders TO C:\ Drive Via ScriptInit.......Are not Executing.......any more.In Blaze Ultimate...

So........See and suggest me:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2qp3h4zi6gphso3

TO do:

Below Link contains Extracted Shell App Which is modified by me (Dont Worry) :P

When we flash with  jaf.....and Hard Reset Our Phone .......It should run ScriptInit Scripts.....

But Scripts That I Have Written .To Copy This Folders TO C:\ Drive Via ScriptInit.......Are not Executing.......any more.In Blaze Ultimate...

So........See and suggest me:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2qp3h4zi6gphso3

pavan,  I got .7z extractor.

can you tell me in your blaze fw.  Use explore and goto c sys bin and tell me the exact link you are seeing above(case sensitive)

pavan,  I got .7z extractor.

can you tell me in your blaze fw.  Use explore and goto c sys bin and tell me the exact link you are seeing above(case sensitive)

I dont got u>>>

But

Mine is C:\sys\bin.

>....I think u have to try Blaze on ur c6>>>I know its not compatible.....

But remember:-

Flash with Core From Linspirat...or any but Which is of ur RM???

And flash with 5800......Or X6 .........ROFS2..Only....

BTW ...what is the ROFS2 Size of urs>>>

attach your modified starter arm and starter rsc please

I m creating a cfw which is Best ever By Team Phoe^niX......For all RMs..

I cant Upload now....but note that....I have Not edited ailaunch to bilaunch in starter_arm..............& not also. Non_Critical!!

But Its not Running scripts................i have Hard Reset my phn ..........10 times today......and 9 times Flashing!!!!

I m creating a cfw which is Best ever By Team Phoe^niX......For all RMs..

I cant Upload now....but note that....I have Not edited ailaunch to bilaunch in starter_arm..............& not also. Non_Critical!!

But Its not Running scripts................i have Hard Reset my phn ..........10 times today......and 9 times Flashing!!!!

well do you mean that after you hard reset your phone and after phone restarts. Then you go to your c:/sys/bin of your phone and you can't find belle.exe  If you can find belle.exe then script is working fine. if not then it is not working.

well do you mean that after you hard reset your phone and after phone restarts. Then you go to your c:/sys/bin of your phone and you can't find belle.exe  If you can find belle.exe then script is working fine. if not then it is not working.

1st:\

I have not edited rsc.......

The scripts are not running....

And remember: BLAZE is not like other cfws...............if we Flash with UDA................Its not Formatted ........Like Our Ones Previous CFW.........

1st:\

I have not edited rsc.......

The scripts are not running....

And remember: BLAZE is not like other cfws...............if we Flash with UDA................Its not Formatted ........Like Our Ones Previous CFW.........

So you are saying that you don't find any belle.exe in c:/sys/bin of your phone device after hard reset of your phone(YES/NO) ?

No........i Check all the directories........but no Chance of They have been copied to c:\

Well, in that case, I can't help much.  I have another way. search for pnht installer in google and download.  put into rofs2.  Then extract belleshell.sis and rename belleshell.exe to belle.exe and repack the sis file and add to  pnht/c/ of rofs2.  Then see instruction on pnht site(from where you download pnht installer) on how to modify the starter.rsc accordingly. this will definetly work

all of u guys who PM'ed me and tried helping me apreciate ur help a lot bt im facing really bad issue i follwed the Method#3 fr integrating the files in the rofs and uda flashed it everything went right till the jaf the phone started with the option og selecting contry whn the mainsreen showed up it showed up to b blank and no culd jst see the wallpaper of the theme whn pressed the menu button for long time it shows tht the belle shell,relpacehs,menu,home running but the shell didnt load at all...i thought i should keep the cellphone aside fr sometime i waited for 30min still no change no hs at all....follwed the process of editing the rofs and uda again did it 3times and flashed it 3times and waited fr 30min all the tree times still nothing changed any1 plz help!!!!!!!!! and guys PS..i edited Apache^2 for 5800 ROFS and took UDA of OFW 5800 as it had files and nt empty like other UDA's and other uda's were not acepting the files of QT in core so had to use OFW uda...and rofs was cleaned with the help of FW cleaner...

all of u guys who PM'ed me and tried helping me

apreciate ur help a lot bt im facing really bad

issue i follwed the Method#3 fr integrating the

files in the rofs and uda flashed it everything

went right till the jaf the phone started with

the option og selecting contry whn the mainsreen

showed up it showed up to b blank and no culd jst

see the wallpaper of the theme whn pressed the

menu button for long time it shows tht the belle

shell,relpacehs,menu,home running but the shell

didnt load at all...i thought i should keep the

cellphone aside fr sometime i waited for 30min

still no change no hs at all....follwed the process

of editing the rofs and uda again did it 3times

and flashed it 3times and waited fr 30min all

the tree times still nothing changed any1 plz

help!!!!!!!!!

and guys PS..i edited Apache^2 for 5800 ROFS and took UDA of OFW 5800 as it had files and nt empty like other UDA's and other uda's were

not acepting the files of QT in core so had to use OFW uda...and rofs was cleaned with the help of FW cleaner...

Can you try first method please. first flash your phone with original firmware and then try first method

all of u guys who PM'ed me and tried helping me

apreciate ur help a lot bt im facing really bad

issue i follwed the Method#3 fr integrating the

files in the rofs and uda flashed it everything

went right till the jaf the phone started with

the option og selecting contry whn the mainsreen

showed up it showed up to b blank and no culd jst

see the wallpaper of the theme whn pressed the

menu button for long time it shows tht the belle

shell,relpacehs,menu,home running but the shell

didnt load at all...i thought i should keep the

cellphone aside fr sometime i waited for 30min

still no change no hs at all....follwed the process

of editing the rofs and uda again did it 3times

and flashed it 3times and waited fr 30min all

the tree times still nothing changed any1 plz

help!!!!!!!!!

and guys PS..i edited Apache^2 for 5800 ROFS and took UDA of OFW 5800 as it had files and nt empty like other UDA's and other uda's were

not acepting the files of QT in core so had to use OFW uda...and rofs was cleaned with the help of FW cleaner...

TRY 2nd method mate...

Or Simply PUT QT in ROFS2 & UDA......

Then Flash .with all files..

after it ......  install shell on c:\ and then again Edit starter Arm& non_critical.......and then flash with only ROFS2!!!

Well, in that case, I can't help much.  I have another way. search for pnht installer in google and download.  put into rofs2.  Then extract belleshell.sis and rename belleshell.exe to belle.exe and repack the sis file and add to  pnht/c/ of rofs2.  Then see instruction on pnht site(from where you download pnht installer) on how to modify the starter.rsc accordingly. this will definetly work

can u give me links and Description abt itt!!!