Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday which exe wasn't running? There was usbwatcher n which one else with the name usb wasn't running?

EDIT:

Yeah, we should wait, but let's atleast make ourselves useful till then.  :|

Sorry for offtopic : Devilyazdan, please empty ur inbox. I can't pm you. Please delete this post after it's seen by you :) thanks

For people using ofw structure rofs2 (i.e. those who have 45-50 mb total size of their rofs2)

For people using repartioned structure rofs2 (i.e. those who have 180 mb as total size of their rofs2)

I didnt quite understood the above said things.. would u plz explain it in which RM version.. coz i have the RM-559 version..

Apologize for my ignorance.. :)

I didnt quite understood the above said things.. would u plz explain it in which RM version.. coz i have the RM-559 version..

Apologize for my ignorance.. :)

Hey ,don't apologize bro.  I meant that there are 2 types of rofs2.  One is like binh24 ports rofs2 which is called repartioned rofs2 which are very big size- approx 120mb., max size-180mb

The other type of rofs2 is the default small nokia rofs2 which is called ofw rofs2. Size approx-46mb

Depending on your rofs2 size,choose your method.  If you still did'nt understand,post again here. telling the cfw you are using .

Hey ,don't apologize bro.  I meant that there are 2 types of rofs2.  One is like binh24 ports rofs2which is called repartioned rofs2 which are very big,size- approx 120mb.

The other type of rofs2 is the default small nokia rofs2 which is called ofw rofs2. Size approx-46mb

Depending on your rofs2,choose your method.  If you still did'nt understand,post again here.

thanks a lot..  :) i have repartioned rofs2.. i will flash it right now and will let u know.. btw +1 added.. :)