[MOD] Install apps without annoying messages

Die2mrw007

This mod will remove all the annoying popup notifications or messages while installing any app in phone. It will ask you for just the destination drive (Phone or Memory Card).

Steps:

1. Extract the attached RAR file

2. Paste the file SisxUI.dll to Rofs2\sys\bin

3. Repack and flash with the newly created rofs2 file :)

Note: Use NFEstd 0.3 Tool to extract and repack the rofs2 file. For a detailed info on how to use NFEstd 0.3 tool, just visit here

Credits: Russian forums

5510_.rar

• 1 month later...

This mod will remove all the annoying popup notifications or messages while installing any app in phone. It will ask you for just the destination drive (Phone or Memory Card).

Steps:

1. Extract the attached RAR file

2. Paste the file SisxUI.dll to Rofs2\sys\bin

3. Repack and flash with the newly created rofs2 file :)

Note: Use NFEstd 0.3 Tool to extract and repack the rofs2 file. For a detailed info on how to use NFEstd 0.3 tool, just visit here

Credits: Russian forums

Not a good mod.

I can explain why: at this mod is turning OFF adding app to Autorun of smart. E.G. yo? install for example JBAKTaskManager and after reboot it won't start!

I've cheked this thread already ago and this bug is not fixed yet.

I've tested similar mod (probably the same) with the no startup effect and liked this feature and I think that it was made intentionally. But there was another problem as it skips some screens with user decisions and don't filter all messages (still have somewhere annoying pop-up). I edit the sis files of my favourite applications using siscontents: 1. I add compability with my phone 2. I select where to be installed 3. I remove unwanted messages 4. I remove unwanted stuff and other language files that only take space in C (some apps have scripts that install all languages) 5. Packages that have subpackages can be merged and this way they become compatible with AutoInstaller This speeds things a lot and I do it only once for every application. There is a way to make sis uncompressed, but I can't achieve it - this should speed up things a little.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...