Any mobile tracker software for s60v5???

KBM

I was wondering is there any mobile tracker software for s60v5??

If yes then pls do tell coz i need one...!!!

lol, r u scared of your phone being stolen or getting lost!

btw, there are a lot of antivirus which provide gps navigation tracker, so you could track your phone when it is lost, i have 5233 which has no gps but i think 5800 do,so try downloading netqinn antivirus or kaspersky from ovi store, and configure the settings to try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

in my opinion "Theft Aware" is the best mobile tracking app for s60v5 ...it has the ability to hide its icon frm menu n from application manager also u can't find it if u have enabled the stealth mode ...and so that the thief can't get any clue that a tracking software is installed in this phone ... U can get it from nokia store for free ..:)

in my opinion "Theft Aware" is the best mobile tracking app for s60v5 ...it has the ability to hide its icon frm menu n from application manager also u can't find it if u have enabled the stealth mode ...and so that the thief can't get any clue that a tracking software is installed in this phone ...

U can get it from nokia store for free ..:)

i agree ive even posted it in the s60v5 app section .....

its okay ...

actually i m using this software from many days ago ...N recently i had lost my nokia 5230 but I got my lost phone back due to this tracking software only ...:)

anyway +2 for you for sharing such a useful utility in this forum ...:)

wow this app helps big time then, ive never lost my phone till now but still worth it :P and thanks for the +2 :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...