Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

So it was.

I put AIO pack to me old moded ofw rofs, and all working perfect

Thanks for the ideas ++ ;-)

glad that it worked for you :)

@pavan,  How do you achieve still higher ram than belle shell AIO pack 2? . It is already having the highest ram optimization mod and we get 40 mb free in c6 ports and 48 mb in blaze. I don't see another way of doing so.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which blaze ultimate??? with belle navbar or without belle navbar??

Any blaze ultimate

and tell me any working and perfect method for my nokia 5233.. :(  :(

See the first post

what happen to c++ base belle shell app??? :-?

We will get an update via destroyer/ovi store as soon as it is updated! :)

[help] i had used aio pack for my n97 mini , everything is working fine but the shell homescreen background doesnot works with me , i mean it appears and dissapear , for that i had to exit shell and restart shell again , pls help me to fix that and after flashing i m getting only 23-27 mb free ram , so could u suggest me any cfw for getting more ram , as blaze cfw is not here for n97 mini RM-555

[help] i had used aio pack for my n97 mini , everything is working fine but the shell homescreen background doesnot works with me , i mean it appears and dissapear , for that i had to exit shell and restart shell again , pls help me to fix that

and after flashing i m getting only 23-27 mb free ram , so could u suggest me any cfw for getting more ram , as blaze cfw is not here for n97 mini RM-555

see the topic by shivam94 about starter modification

see the topic by shivam94 about starter modification

bro, starters already modified. so what ram he is getting is max possible in his fw.

Please note that the starters made by me which is provided in above link by lord_revan are not meant for belle shell AIO pack.  They are only meant to increase your free ram on default fw without belle shell AIO pack

Let me repeat again that the starter files provided in my belle shell aio pack are already optimized for maximum ram and whatever free ram you are getting is maximum possible free ram possible on your cfw.  So don't ask how to increase free ram because max free ram mod has already been put in the belle shell aio pack.

Features Requested: 1. Rewrite in C++ for smoother operation and lower RAM usage 2. Full DROP DOWN Notifications Panel 3. Add essential widgets, namely: a) NOTIFICATIONS, B) MUSIC PLAYER 4. TIGHTER integration into the OS, be it OFW structure, or C6/N97 structure. That's it. This is all that will be required to make Belle Shell 2.0 the BEST and ULTIMATE for S60v5 users.