Start A Wonderful Journey With Dx.com

Dealextreme

I think most of you already know that DX.COM is a leading foreign trade e-commerce platform, providing customers excellent goods with nice price and free shipping, highly efficient customer response shopping and perfect after-sales service.

A good news for you! DealExtreme sets up a community named DealExtreme at Gizmolord to share pre-sale and post-sale information and solve questions about Gizmolord-related products with electronics lovers.

We will try to update the new products and answer your questions, please feel free to check here often.

Thanks for your attention.

DealExtreme FAQ

I've been knowing this wonderful e-commerce website since almost a year (referred by a member from another forum).

You really have some cool gadgets at an affordable price. And the most important thing is that shipping is provided for free even for very cheap things! I appreciate that and hope you'll continue the same in the coming days.

i also need screen protector for 14'' Laptop screen and laptop keyboard guard :grin:

Check this http://dx.com/p/14-16-9-screen-guard-protection-film-for-notebook-laptop-transparent-148433 ,is this 14'' laptop screen ok?

Let me show you the keyboard guard: http://dx.com/s/keyboard+protector  we offer very nice price you can check :grin: are they attractive? :bitch_please:

I've been knowing this wonderful e-commerce website since almost a year (referred by a member from another forum).

You really have some cool gadgets at an affordable price. And the most important thing is that shipping is provided for free even for very cheap things! I appreciate that and hope you'll continue the same in the coming days.

:grin: thanks for your support! we will keep improving our service, hope you can enjoy shopping on our site ;-)

Is there any minimum criteria for free shipping in india? And will the shipping be via postal service or dhl courier service? Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

Hi friend, please don't worry, we don't have any criteria for free shipping worldwide, even if your order is only $1, we also will ship to you for free :grin: , and we ship via postal service.

if you have any question, please feel free to contact me ;-)

Hi friend, please don't worry, we don't have any criteria for free shipping worldwide, even if your order is only $1, we also will ship to you for free :grin: , and we ship via postal service. if you have any question, please feel free to contact me ;-)

wow, really fantastic.... Never expected.... A friend of mine said the order should be minimum $15 to be eligible for free shipping. But, with confirmation from your end.. Its really impressive. Just WOW :) Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

Check this http://dx.com/p/14-16-9-screen-guard-protection-film-for-notebook-laptop-transparent-148433 ,is this 14'' laptop screen ok?

Let me show you the keyboard guard: http://dx.com/s/keyboard+protector  we offer very nice price you can check :grin: are they attractive? :bitch_please:

Thanks , will show these to my sister as she needs these things , Thanks Again  :)>-

• 1 month later...