[help]Android vs Bada vs WP7

Gaurav619

As i managed around 17 thousand i want to buy a mobile ,but first tell which os is best Bada ,Android or WP7. i dont know much about bada and win 7,main is that i want to play 3d games and have a better camera and sound quality,i am thinking for these- 1).Htc wildfire s @ 14000 2).Dell venue pro @ 16500 3).Lg quantum @ 11000 3).wave 3 :)

Motorola phones are slow dude

Never...how can you judge a phone by the brand ??

Its concerned with the Processor type and the Hardware specs along with the OS :|

Moto Defy is the Extreme phone....Galaxy Ace cant be compared with this super phone.

Buy it at Flipkart.com

Its the best

Price: Rs. 14900 with Free Home Delivery and Free Molife Cover and Molife Screen Guard for Motorola DEFY worth Rs. 450

Cash on Delivery Option

30 Day Replacement Guarantee from Flipkart if the Product is damaged or have any fault.

Its concerned with the Processor type and the Hardware specs along with the OS :|

Moto Defy is the Extreme phone....Galaxy Ace cant be compared with this super phone.

Buy it at Flipkart.com

Its the best

1.2Ghz fastest i ever heard. i will go for it

Thanxx Nitesh +1

and i am amazed to see motorola ,i have always seen motorola simple ,its first time i saw motorola touch

Buy it at Flipkart.com

Its the best

Price: Rs. 14900 with Free Home Delivery and Free Molife Cover and Molife Screen Guard for Motorola DEFY worth Rs. 450

Cash on Delivery Option

30 Day Replacement Guarantee from Flipkart if the Product is damaged or have any fault.

Cool :)

Why dont you go for Moto Defy ?

Its the Epic phone...waterproof, dustproof, scratch proof, ultimate CPU power, 512MB RAM, best graphics (the one used in SGS2)

And overall, the CPU can be overclocked to 1.2 Ghz speed stable ;)

All at just 15,000...so you can save your 2,000 :D

it is realy water ,dust ,scratch proof

it it will fall in water buket what will happen

if i rub the phone on table ,it will scratches

and how dust proof?

1.2Ghz fastest i ever heard. i will go for it

Thanxx Nitesh +1

and i am amazed to see motorola ,i have always seen motorola simple ,its first time i saw motorola touch

Yup, Its a fact that Motorolla lost its business with competitors such as Samsung, HTC and Nokia...and some other players

Its then , they planned to release this super phone which was expected for a price tag of 30,000 Rs

But owing to their low market share and popularity, they decided to come up with the least price to catch up with the customers around the globe.

Currently the sales ratio is much high for this phone.

BTW, the CPU is underclocked to 800Mhz by default. But the CPU is Cortex-A8 processor which is much powerful and can be overclocked to a high number.

The current stable overclock value is 1.2 Ghz

Buy it at Flipkart.com

Its the best

Cash on Delivery Option

dude have saw a the review of motorola dfy on youtube

You u will yourself get to know how slow it is..

Its UI lags very much.

Or else then go with nokia c7 then

dude have saw a the review of motorola dfy on youtube

You u will yourself get to know how slow it is..

Its because the default OS in it is Android v2.1 (Eclair) and the CPU is 800MHz by deafult

You need to upgrade it and overclock the CPU using the ROMs available at XDA-forum

a man is washing defy with soap in bucket,first fone i saw

Nitesh thanxxx u very much ,and tell me is another sand proof or water proof fone

There is no other water proof phone released for Smartphone category

The first waterproof mobile is Samsung marine I guess....but its a basic multimedia phone.

But remember: No electronic devices can be a 100% waterproof. There is still a limitation.

You cant put this device into water for long duration (not to exceed it above 20mins)...some components like speaker would get damaged.