Official Pantech Burst Discussion Thread

CrackUC

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey FRIEND

HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOOT IN PENTECH BURST

IN MY MICROMAX CANVAS 2 I USED VOLUME PLUSE POWER BUTTON THEN ITS CAPTURE COMPLETE SCREEN IS THIS FUNCTION AVAILABLE IN BURST 

First , Don't use Caps next time :D . And to take screenshot , press volume down+power key at same time :D

Running cm10 3.15 public build. Everything is working great aside from video playback and very frequent data drops on 4g lte ...i been reading devhost and xda forums the video playback i no is a known issue but cant find much on 4g issue most dev live in other countries from me and dont have lte coverage ... anyone no what the deal is ?

thanks for suggestion, this option is available on thread main page even but  I was considering it as a last choice.

isn't there anything by which I can access the internet through sim with stock(existing) rom

go for it and pretty much happy with this, still not able to run internet through sim buti know it is not the rom or at&t issue now so contacted Vodafone for this. m sure it will sort out soon.

just got something to ask which came in notice when was going around in menu to explore. as I pressed down the volume key to put the phone on silent. as it comes to vibration, I started getting notification "shell has been granted superuser permissions"..... keep saying for 2 min apx,.after that I went to superuser, but there was nothing but more than 200 entries I log within a minute for the same..

now m bit afraid that what is it?? is it any bug or something wrong with my burst??

please answer... :-??

I tried auto adjusting screen brightness of my burst using Juice defender but when I activated brightness control it said "Light sensor not available". When I look up for specs on various portals it say burst does have a light sensor. Also, I could not find auto brightness mode in burst. My question is "Does burst have a light sensor?".

go for it and pretty much happy with this, still not able to run internet through sim buti know it is not the rom or at&t issue now so contacted Vodafone for this. m sure it will sort out soon.

just got something to ask which came in notice when was going around in menu to explore. as I pressed down the volume key to put the phone on silent. as it comes to vibration, I started getting notification "shell has been granted superuser permissions"..... keep saying for 2 min apx,.after that I went to superuser, but there was nothing but more than 200 entries I log within a minute for the same..

now m bit afraid that what is it?? is it any bug or something wrong with my burst??

please answer... :-??

its some key combination that activates shell . When shell gets active the phone becomes laggy to me too : /

I tried auto adjusting screen brightness of my burst using Juice defender but when I activated brightness control it said "Light sensor not available".

When I look up for specs on various portals it say burst does have a light sensor.

Also, I could not find auto brightness mode in burst. My question is "Does burst have a light sensor?".

It does has one ,till I know . But ICS doesn't have that feature baked in :D .

Bro ibhejo confirms 1 year warranty...  Only problem is you have to deliver the problem to their warehouse at Bombay.... :)

I don't know anything of that :/

its some key combination that activates shell . When shell gets active the phone becomes laggy to me too : /It does has one ,till I know . But ICS doesn't have that feature baked in :D .I don't know anything of that :/

Its volume up + volume down while in drawer or home screen....  It enables log for 2 min and log is feeded every second...  Thats why cell gets laggy..  Btw its only for 2 min and a new folder is created in ur sd with app logs....

People started getting notifications about shell granted su permission....

Yeah i talked to customers at ibhejo...  You can be sure by asking them live at chat box on site...

okay tell who knows well , DO I can or not ? you or me myself :rofl: ?

Defiantly You Know...who have better knowledge..

I am Confident that you can do it. I have fully faith in your ability..

I have question regarding p9070

how to update kernal in p9070 ?

and why we should update kernal ?

seriously i dont know , so ask .

Defiantly You Know...who have better knowledge..

I am Confident that you can do it. I have fully faith in your ability..

I have question regarding p9070

how to update kernal in p9070 ?

and why we should update kernal ?

seriously i dont know , so ask .

theres no update for kernel yet . Kernel building is most difficult stuff I think . why we update windows and all ? For betterment only bro :D

• 3 weeks later...

i have read reviews on this phone that talk about call and speakerphone quality being bad is this the case or does an update or custom rom improve it?

yups  ,  its bad in ICS . But in CM10 ( JB ) Its absolutely perfect . It was a software fault which was resolved in JB.

• 2 weeks later...

GTA Vice City does not work on my Pantech burst on any ROM. I downloaded it from other site(not google play). I tried installing it from different sites. The game starts and loads well. BUT when I sit in a car and drive, the game and the phone freezes. Is there any way to make it work?

GTA Vice City does not work on my Pantech burst on any ROM. I downloaded it from other site(not google play). I tried installing it from different sites. The game starts and loads well. BUT when I sit in a car and drive, the game and the phone freezes. Is there any way to make it work?

well , Don't know about apps . Especially we don't promote or discuss anything related to warez .

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to fix a hard bricked Pantech Burst? I get nothing. I can't boot recovery or download. I've tried pulling the battery and reinserting it, I've tried leaving it on the charger for a while...I've tried everything. I'm on Linux. How this happened is I tried to install a Rom. This Rom automatically installed an updated version of CWM. It went from like 5.0.2.7 to 6.0.1.3. The numbers may be off, but you get what I mean. I then tried to flash Cyanogenmod and it froze. I waited and waited and the install just wouldn't finish. I ended up having to pull the battery and now the phone is screwed. Any help out there?