Defy - stuck at "google" logo

liores121

All the recent times I did excatly like you said, and still had some problems in each rom...

how do i delete now all the data on the phone? all the rom and the kernel, so i can flash all from scracth?

switch off mobile, hold power key+volume down till you see the moto logo, then when you see the Android box logo, press volume up+down together, it will open the functions screen, wipe everything there (factory/cache)

Sent from my Defy+

switch off mobile, hold power key+volume down till you see the moto logo, then when you see the Android box logo, press volume up+down together, it will open the functions screen, wipe everything there (factory/cache)

Sent from my Defy+

and after i delete i ened to born bsf with rsdlite?

and after it the regular  procedure ? (flashing the rom and the kernel,gapps and all the process)

i downloaded wipe file for defy and wiped all,

burned bsf but now im stuck on andorid logo....

please just give me a normal guide so i can install step by step...

im just tired for trying already....

all words in caps fixed

//navratn123

i don't know how your going wrong while doing it. If you followed the how to root guide to the word, you shouldn't be having this problem. I'm sure your missing out a step or trying some extra unnecessary step

Sent from my Defy+

I'm doing excatly as i the guide you see in earlier on the post. i really dont know... i succed to install the nordic 2.2 origina motorola rom but after that.... all messed up. can you please give me the updated link downloads for the cm7.2 rom, kernel and gapps? and i dont know, ill try to do it again but im telling you - it wont go... p.s - maybe that cause for the reason i have problem while flashing the sbf file? (while flashing, when i get to the part "please tunr on your phone manually" there is some troubles because there is the first time i get stuck or loop in the logo and i fix it everytime by deleteing data factory and etc..) maybe that the cause? maybe the stock rom isnt fully flashed?

I'm doing excatly as i the guide you see in earlier on the post.

i really dont know...

i succed to install the nordic 2.2 origina motorola rom

but after that.... all messed up.

can you please give me the updated link downloads for the cm7.2 rom, kernel and gapps?

and i dont know, ill try to do it again but im telling you - it wont go...

p.s - maybe that cause for the reason i have problem while flashing the sbf file?

(while flashing, when i get to the part "please tunr on your phone manually" there is some troubles because there is the first time i get stuck or loop in the logo and i fix it everytime by deleteing data factory and etc..)

maybe that the cause? maybe the stock rom isnt fully flashed?

do you clear the partition cache and dalvik cache after each flash.? That's the important step

Sent from my Defy+

of course i did it.

every step excatly as it wrote.

try this rom roms.custom-android.de/files/Roms/Defy/CM7/WhiteRabbit/roms/WhiteRabbitEdition-1.8.zip  and see if it works, it uses aroma installer, i.e you flash the rom, and you'll get an instruction screen on things you want, after selecting the appropriate options let then install, if all works and you can log into the system, then try what ever other cm7.2 roms you want and they should work

Sent from my Defy+

Ok, i tried again and again to burn the sbf and eventually i succeded.

Now i have on the phone - burned BSF Nordic 2.2

NOW - after to doing the root what is the procedure? (step by step)

but i think i did it 100% right....

after rooting and all, install 2ndinit apk, then reboot phone into customers recovery mode, but don't forget to enable usb debugging mode. Then the regular procedure for flashing any rim, and i.e flash rom, kernal(defy only) and gapps, and you should be done

Sent from my Defy+

ok. now

if i want to flash AGAIN cm10 on DEFY (mb525)

do i need kernel to the cm10 rom? if i do, which one? (and please add download link.. i dont want to brick my phone in the 50 time..)

and does it matters what gapps ?...

thank you.

kernel should be of froyo

Gapps of jellybean as provided. Even if u skip gapps installation, its fine...just that you wont be getting inbuilt google apps like gmail, google sync, google search, etc

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys now im on CM10 almost a week and a half and it runs very good. one thing - the battery life. on CM7 the battery hold me for like day and some hours but now after couple of hours its really run out rapidly. and also i have some issues when starting convesation - in the 1-2 second of the calli i cant hear or be heared... help please :)