All Custom roms for Defy/Defy+

Tristar

am using defy plus........while installing my custom rom,if my mb526 got bricked....should i flash it by means of root procedure for defy plus in ur thread....

it's not possible to brick your defy(+), so yes flashing sbf via rsd and following the root procedure should solve the problem

Sent via my Defy+

thanx for ur reply dude.u r always cool........answering my queries with patience...nd thanx a lot dude....one more question to ask.....i installed mokee os(gingerbread rom) yesterday from this forum link ...in this rom i cant able to receive calls....bt am  able to receive  messages and i can call somebody...when switching back to other rom it says installation aborted.....am stuck up....moreover moto logo got vanished and only mokee os logo is displaying in bootup screen....i want to return back to official 2.3.6 GingerBread ,the one i received while i purchased my phone .......help me plz...(NOTE:in my defy plus product box....it was written ...made in china)......tell me the procedures to flash and the correct sbf to flash for no issues......my model number is MB526 (DEFY PLUS)....