Please Help in Buy a Android Phone.

navratn123

ICS upgrade is available officially and you can have it right away. rumours are that Jelly Bean is on the way, while not officially. of course you can try it too. A member of XDA community has said it is upgradable. provided you'll do the rooting etc. Xperia U would have been a great option if you raised that bar a little, but its lacking the MicroSD support, Limited internal to 8GB... Worthless. Good yaar, you are consulting from everyone, plus experts here, Getiing your friend the best. ;):D:) My friends proved to be dumb in this case. One got Defy mini, I suggested the Defy Plus. Another had a range up to 22K's ... still she got herself a 'Y'... I said her nothing below Xperia Sola (Last Month) .... Speechless... But anyway! GOOD LUCK!

Defy+ is definitely worth buy. Micro is actually not a good buy at its price which offers just 800Mhz CPU with legacy gpu - Andreno 200 which is really damn outdated GPU Battery backup is better in Defy+ Developer support is vast and pretty awesome You have jellybean 4.1.1 ROM for Defy+ edge to edge display screen in defy+ makes it more beautiful Waterproof, Scratchproof, dustproof Good audio quality Tough hardware build The person having a Defy+ will never regret having the device! Its completely worth every penny spend for the phone

• 1 month later...

Pathetic choice to say the least..  600 mhz cortex A5, adreno 200,  512 mb ram, 3.5 inches.  What the hell ?? 

Sorry to be angry here but surely tell your friend that he wasted his money from my side :P

i am agree with you .......... he choose wrong........ he just ruined his money....... that is mathura..... our shopkeeper convince as they know everything and they are right and he got in their trap.......... as defey+ was not available..... so i told my friend that will order from internet but............................................ :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

Miro is good under your budget but is comes with 800 MHz processor and android 4.0 while android 4 is best experienced with at least 1GHz processor.

If you can compromise with processor as it has inbuilt graphics card adreno 200, then you may better go for HTC Desire C. it has 600 MHz processor but with same adreno 200 and android 4 ICS.  :)

thnx for your sugestion but problem is already solved...