The best tablet? Which one?

Edios

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing iPad, it's just awesome!!! Sorry guys, very very sorry for being opposite to iPad! :P I have three choices now: iPad Nexus 7 Transformer Prime TF201 Which is the best of these in every field? Will see if iPad and TF201 fits in the budget :'( #:-S, if not, I will definitely go for the Nexus 7.

After seeing iPad, it's just awesome!!!

Sorry guys, very very sorry for being opposite to iPad! :P

I have three choices now:

iPad

Nexus 7

Transformer Prime TF201

Which is the best of these in every field? Will see if iPad and TF201 fits in the budget :'( #:-S, if not, I will definitely go for the Nexus 7.

for the best app support, iPad will be the best choice!

And never underestimate a product before trying out....even you backfired Micromax Funbook seeing its brand name...it isnt like that, the product is really worth at its price!

And if going for android, get Nexus7 as you will get long term support from Google!

for the best app support, iPad will be the best choice!

And never underestimate a product before trying out....even you backfired Micromax Funbook seeing its brand name...it isnt like that, the product is really worth at its price!

And if going for android, get Nexus7 as you will get long term support from Google!

I din't backfire Funbook, I said I'll be buying it! :|:P

Okay! Buying is still not confirmed. :P

well i also confuse in three..............

but it can be easy if u choice between android and ios..............

check specification and compare nexus one and prime.............  for best android......

but check  that is service apply in your area ..................

Both of them are beasts!! iPad too!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I suppose there is no such thing as a best tablet because we all hv different needs and expectations when it comes to something like this. So while the iPad is considered the best for some, it might not be the best gadget for others. So if you are looking to buying one, it is good to know what you want from it and shopping at online stores such as Lazada saves you the trouble of running from store to store comparing configurations.

I suppose there is no such thing as a best tablet because we all hv different needs and expectations when it comes to something like this. So while the iPad is considered the best for some, it might not be the best gadget for others. So if you are looking to buying one, it is good to know what you want from it and shopping at online stores such as Lazada saves you the trouble of running from store to store comparing configurations.

I've bought iPad 3. :)