Request to all CFW makers !

Man what the hell has happened to all CFW creators !!!! You all are focusing on software and performance tooo much that sometime it makes CFW look crap !! Its just like I got a CFW online....change few pictures and ta-da.....I made my CFW....please stop such craps! Till Today.....I only genuinely liked Tintinboss's CFW and Photon by Rohit008.... Please keep in mind everything while making a CFW !!

Its a fact that many are just impostors and enact a cfw made originally by different person. But you need to try out different cfws and judge it out yourself how far or how better this certain cfw is with respect to others. Not every cfw modders out there are making a cfw actually for the masses but for themselves. When they see it is good and needs to be shared, they do so. Some modders make cfw only to help the newbies get the maximum out of their phone and hence they releases different variations of their work. It is not necessary that each person has to like a certain cfw. The likes and dislikes of each person differs and modders cant simply satisfy the need of each individual. It is always better to learn some stuffs in making a cfw and get your very own cfw according to your choices and preference. Atleast I do this and thus Krystal cfw by me was an outcome of my personal preference and likes which I shared to masses after I felt it as a nice cfw. Just check out this wonderful tutorial by IRajesh555: http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=4627.0 Some suggested CFWs: Equibrilium, Blaze (OFW based), Linspirat (which u already using), Palikon (though I never tried..but seems good)

• 3 weeks later...

Its a fact that many are just impostors and enact a cfw made originally by different person. But you need to try out different cfws and judge it out yourself how far or how better this certain cfw is with respect to others...........

Right Nitesh. Every one modifies cfw with mods to make it as they like it. One of my friends modified my GingerDust with topbar and deskclock becoz he liked that personalizations. So it depend upon the user what he likes.

• 1 month later...

Hello modders.............can anybody add belle shell in rofs2 or in uda........ to make diff CFW......... it should be such that belle shelle should be a default Home screen.............. Because if we use it normally we will get hardly 10mb RAM....... and cant operate it.......... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hello modders.............can anybody add belle shell in rofs2 or in uda........ to make diff CFW......... it should be such that belle shelle should be a default Home screen.............. Because if we use it normally we will get hardly 10mb RAM....... and cant operate it.......... :smile: :smile: :smile:

not for 5233 but its for c5 03, hard luck..

see this.

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php/topic,2764.0.html

Nothing really makes a difference there.... Check this topic: http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=2764.0