Nokia 5230 rm-588 - DeathAngel based on n97 v 30.0.04 [update soon]

whenever i open connectivity from settings or from hs shortcut it quickly closed after opened........ i have o ope the connectivity 3 times...afer that it properly opened.... but when i'd installed a new theme(not intrgated in cfw) it gives me no error like above which i've stated...... any solution....... and also i want 3*4 grid cuustomize menu like equilibrium have.....and till now i use equilibrium 3*5 grid menu....but i want to customize the menu myself....so is there any way to customize the menu...... plz reply quickl

for the connectivity issue, try to replace some gs****plugin.rsc files in rofs2\resource with the working files from any other cfw... and this bug is due to the belle navibar..

if still the problem occurs then try to make any di theme as the default theme of ur cfw.

for the menu, customize the menu in ur phone as u want, then go to C:\private\200113dd\content\ and copy the matrixmenudata.xml file and put in ur cfw in the corresponding folder...

or u can use Symbian Menu Editor