creating custom folders in menu and more

hi i want to create custom folders in menu and i also want the belle  symbols for exit mrnu options etc plz help modders i will write about u in my cfw preview

just out of curiosity what all things u want??..u asked suggestion for a good firmware and before you flash FWs u want to make a FW of your own?:P..sorry mate no offense:)..i dont know how to add custom icons in menu but for the symbols u mentioned, search "belle navibar" in modding section

mate i used many CFW so i thought of making my own can u help me devilhunter..... plz

dont feel bad if i say this but no one is going to reply you if u just ask for help and do nothing of your own..just read through the tutorials posted in this forum and go through certain basic topics like how to use NFE,how to flash etc..try to get a basic idea of what's going on around here..try to learn things on your own..if you are willing to try then people will help if u wont no one is going to spoonfeed you..as you can see among the 7000 odd members in the forum i am the only one replying to you..that too will stop if u dont stop being lazy:P

hi i want to create custom folders in menu and i also want the belle  symbols for exit mrnu options etc plz help modders i will write about u in my cfw preview

For menu arrangement with folder, drop the attached file into rofs :)

ANd for belle symbols, just have a search for it in the forum....there are many belle modded fonts available...choose the one which you like the most.

And yeah, as devilhunter said, you need to learn the basics first before thinking about creating a cfw.

Basics include, how to use the modding tools :)

there is a topic named "How to create your own cfw"...do read and understand it well. If you have any doubts pertaining to it, do feel free to ask in that topic and we will reach you there with proper guidance....but you need to have the willingness to learn first of all, otherwise its tough for us to guide you :)

• 2 weeks later...

dont feel bad if i say this but no one is going to reply you if u just ask for help and do nothing of your own..just read through the tutorials posted in this forum and go through certain basic topics like how to use NFE,how to flash etc..try to get a basic idea of what's going on around here..try to learn things on your own..if you are willing to try then people will help if u wont no one is going to spoonfeed you..as you can see among the 7000 odd members in the forum i am the only one replying to you..that too will stop if u dont stop being lazy:P

and i will suerly do it