Nokia cooker messing up with resource>>versions

After i edit a ROFS2 with nokia cooker and flash it and then type *#0000# i get the following..happens with any rofs2 i use..anyway to prevent this??

EDIT:USE NOKIA COOKER 2.4..IF U GET VERSION TOO OLD ERROR USE PROGRAM "RUN AS DATE" TO RUN COOKER AT ANY DATE BEFORE AUGUST 2011..

2nd EDIT:Attached file "Run as Date"

CREDITS:nevar 27 for suggesting version 2.4 and writz for the version too old solution and to devilhunter47 for posting it all in one place :P :P :P

how to replace??..the files are modified while the rofs2 is being rebuilt..how can i edit after rebuilding the rofs2??

Cut and copy files from Versions to your desktop.. Modify your changes then drop it again instead opening from cooker then repack it.. It will solve the issue..

Cut and copy files from Versions to your desktop.. Modify your changes then drop it again instead opening from cooker then repack it.. It will solve the issue..

The file is changed when ROFS is repacked by cooker. So even if you put it directly, it wont solve the issue.

You can use NokiaEditorBeta0.7  for editing ROFS2 . What i will do is , Open the ROFS2 , extract the files to the  "Files" folder in the tool just close the tool. Copy all the files to other place  then edit. Again open the ROFS2 , extract , remove all the extarcted files  then copy your edited files and repack. Only this is you need to watch the size of your ROFS2 before repack as no warning will be given by the tool. Nokia cooker is the only advanced  tool  in help  for re partitioning core files  which will re calculate the LRC check sum and  the constant for the 0x5401170E blocks sucessfully.

You can use NokiaEditorBeta0.7  for editing ROFS2 .

What i will do is ,

Open the ROFS2 , extract the files to the  "Files" folder in the tool just close the tool.

Copy all the files to other place  then edit.

Again open the ROFS2 , extract , remove all the extarcted files  then copy your edited files and repack.

Only this is you need to watch the size of your ROFS2 before repack as no warning will be given by the tool.

Nokia cooker is the only advanced  tool  in help  for re partitioning core files  which will re calculate the LRC check sum and  the constant for the 0x5401170E blocks sucessfully.

hmm..will try next time i flash:)..+1 for you:)