Take ownership shortcut in context menu

CrackUC

Some application say like this you don't have permissions to copy here,etc.These applications are mosty :- BAT, CMD, CPL, EXE, and MSC..

Posted Image

I'm providing a zip registry key file just replace that key with your (or simply install)key .And refresh. Voillaa......

Now you have take ownershop option in right click menu too!!

However if you want to remove it i provide orignal registy key just install it and refresh or restart Pc dOne.!!

WARNING:-DON'T TAKE OWNERSHIP OF C:\(WINDOWS 7) DRIVE!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CrackUC, you are mad. Don't mislead people. You can very easily and safely take ownership of your Windows Installation partition, or any file in that, and I've done that. Windows NT 6.0 kernel separates the following rights at the base level: 1) Administrator - Has all rights except on system files 2) User - Has limited rights 3) TrustedInstaller - Has ALL rights 4) Owner - Has ALL rights All Windows things are TrustedInstaller(s) so they can easily modify or use any system file even if the owner is not TrustedInstaller but User/Administrator. This thing makes you the owner. But still TrustedInstaller can do what it wants. EDIT: There are a couple of typos. Please sort them out. Since I am no longer a staff member, I can't.

CrackUC, you are mad. Don't mislead people. You can very easily and safely take ownership of your Windows Installation partition, or any file in that, and I've done that.

Windows NT 6.0 kernel separates the following rights at the base level:

1) Administrator - Has all rights except on system files

2) User - Has limited rights

3) TrustedInstaller - Has ALL rights

4) Owner - Has ALL rights

All Windows things are TrustedInstaller(s) so they can easily modify or use any system file even if the owner is not TrustedInstaller but User/Administrator.

This thing makes you the owner. But still TrustedInstaller can do what it wants.

EDIT: There are a couple of typos. Please sort them out. Since I am no longer a staff member, I can't.

You sort out the typos and we'll change them accordingly :)