[Solved] QT and Maps Fix For Cfw

pavan061994

There are many CFWs created by many modders......but one common problem is not solved although......thtz QT problem.....installation .........and this causes breakage of Qt smart installer apps via nokia store.........

When I m using cfw by binh24.before 2-3 years ago...there is no problem of qt conflicts.......but when i flashed with v40 core and new cfw than all gone to failure........

This is very serious problem.........

Is there any fix for this.........and where should we place ovi maps.....in Rofs2 or in Uda......???????

Help me out.....

All QT Probs Solved By Distro CFW By DevilYazden..............Credits Goes To him.................

Cheers

@Pavan, I had already said that Distro N97 and Linspirat doesn't have this error. But when I asked this, Die replied that it was the problem of Install Server patch, but the X6 user Tristar2 said that it is the problem with the V40 core.

Ya...I have read all posts related to this...but still confused......

Do u have tried Distro N97????? And is it Totally Bugless.....About QT....???

tell me....

Ya...I have read all posts related to this...but still confused......

Do u have tried Distro N97????? And is it Totally Bugless.....About QT....???

tell me....

:-O You haven't tried Distro N97? :-O

It has no QT bugs!! But still there are some bugs which are not related to QT.

:-O You haven't tried Distro N97? :-O

It has no QT bugs!! But still there are some bugs which are not related to QT.

sorry..bro....but have no time due to our cfw creation.....btw........is it really installs every qt app from Nokia STore...and not fails the installation..?????

If yes thn I will try it....

sorry..bro....but have no time due to our cfw creation.....btw........is it really installs every qt app from Nokia STore...and not fails the installation..?????

If yes thn I will try it....

Yes!! I'am currently using it.. Try the Belle version. I have tried talking Jay and Cat. They installs very fine!!

no cfw has completely removed the qt smart installer issue ...some applications like talking tom cat or facial etc r getting installed from nokia store because they only need qt, qt mobility & webkit which has been fixed so that nokia store can push them into phone ...but few more apps like nokia reader or cnn can't b installed successfully with smart installer bcoz they need notification api which is still not solved in any cfw ...i think so ...anyway i haven't tested disrto ...so anyone using distro plz try to install nokia reader & cnn with smart installer & report whether they r working fine !! EDIT: this problem is mainly due to the installserver patch ...there is no issue with smart installer in unhacked phones :|

@ lrajesh.......

Reader Installed Finely.!!!!!!!!!!

I have Latest One Notifications package so...I installed it 1st  and then Reader.sis..............

itzzz installed and Asking for Sign in...

Solved

Contacting Devil. !!!!!!!!

CHeers...

r u able to get news updates on ur homescreen in nokia reader widget ???

i m asking becoz i have already installed nokia reader successfully but not with smart installer ...1st i had to install notification package ( thanks to tristar2 coz he extracted that from qt sdk ) and after that nokia reader installed successfully but still i was unable to get news updates on the homescreen ...so plz check it again for me ..

r u able to get news updates on ur homescreen in nokia reader widget ???

i m asking becoz i have already installed nokia reader successfully but not with smart installer ...1st i had to install notification package ( thanks to tristar2 coz he extracted that from qt sdk ) and after that nokia reader installed successfully but still i was unable to get news updates on the homescreen ...so plz check it again for me ..

I m getting. :D