[Solved] QT and Maps Fix For Cfw

pavan061994

No....I have Fixed by myself.....after getting all the things....

And  I think Itzz : pipe.ldd & rpipe.xxx  .......????

Pretty close mate. It's the problem with symbian pips installer not being upgradable. So any preinstalled old pips library may cause the problem along with the patched installserver by vova.

Pretty close mate. It's the problem with symbian pips installer not being upgradable. So any preinstalled old pips library may cause the problem along with the patched installserver by vova.

Ya.....I have fixed this Before 3 years ago....when i  m using BInh24s Refresh with v32 core.......but ...NOw...I have totally fixed.....'

:D

Ya.....I have fixed this Before 3 years ago....when i  m using BInh24s Refresh with v32 core.......but ...NOw...I have totally fixed.....'

:D

sorry for intruding on your discution but are you guys sayng that Devil's core is beter than binh's in most aspects? And if so, could we use his core along with other n97 based cfw's(LinsPirat is my fav so I would like to try it with Devil's core)

sorry for intruding on your discution but are you guys sayng that Devil's core is beter than binh's in most aspects? And if so, could we use his core along with other n97 based cfw's(LinsPirat is my fav so I would like to try it with Devil's core)

Devils core is different tht...he have addd some TXTs.....but N=Binh24's core  is best...