Latest Ovi Maps V3.06 English for CFW

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am hoping too... i use maps pretty frequently. and i dont like google maps

LOL, I wonder why :P

in Mumbai too you need Map ?

I really never use it...instead of waiting for the map to load, I ask some random person about the location to reach :D

EDIT: I will compare mara rofs and will port the files from it to PNHT rofs.. :)

LOL, I wonder why :P

in Mumbai too you need Map ?

I really never use it...instead of waiting for the map to load, I ask some random person about the location to reach :D

EDIT: I will compare mara rofs and will port the files from it to PNHT rofs.. :)

when i have maps to guide me i dont need to ask anyone the destination so i can reach without halting. I agree here we dont require maps. but  i have faced sometimes people dont know or misdirect you. Just last week i had to go to some resort in borivali which not many people knew. i had preset the destination and Nokia maps took right at the place. it doesnt even take a min to load map if u have installed offline maps.

EDIT : Now it did position me but pretty far from where i am. But there definitely is some issue.

Yes mate

Ovi maps required Qt pips+ C++ Library Common +  Libssl common;

I think in your CFW having this three apps integrated;

you have to delete all three but see what you have to delete in your ROFS2/ROFS3

Test it if its working than thank me

ofcouse i'll thank you. i had 2 signalserver one was [11-1] and [11-2] :S

also which qt files u have used.

The New Ovi Maps has the QT libraries...QT and Map issue is directly connected to each other...

thank you...  you are awesome... btw i used the uda. it worked...thanks a million.  +1.

Nitesh add +10 button also.

also make sure you make these changes in your Krystal^2. I am looking forward for it.