What is the difference between different A/c on Forums...

I have crated this topic to know about different accounts of different categorised peoples.... Simply.....to say tht How administrator , moderator, guide, owner accounts logons displayed?? What r the capabilities they have..??? Which r the secret topics r visible for only staff members...?? I just asking to improve my knowledge about different forums..... Please post with screenies ....becoz it will help a lot to understand.... Thx : D

Its different in different forums...... Its private to staff members and are not to be disclosed for security reasons. Admin will have all access and control of forum Super-Moderator will have 80% control over forum Moderator will have 70% control over forum Trial Moderator will have 60% control over forum Forum Guide will have 40% control over forum GL developer will have 100% control over the topics he/she creates Forum Sponsor will have 50% control over forum and majority of hidden boards are open for them Hidden boards and topics are exclusive to Staff Members and Forum Sponsor (forum sponsor will not have access to Staff Board) Staff Board is a hidden board just for Staff member discussions.

Its different in different forums...... Its private to staff members and are not to be disclosed for security reasons.

Admin will have all access and control of forum

Super-Moderator will have 80% control over forum

Moderator will have 70% control over forum

Trial Moderator will have 60% control over forum

Forum Guide will have 40% control over forum

GL developer will have 100% control over the topics he/she creates

Forum Sponsor will have 50% control over forum and majority of hidden boards are open for them

Hidden boards and topics are exclusive to Staff Members and Forum Sponsor (forum sponsor will not have access to Staff Board)

Staff Board is a hidden board just for Staff member discussions.

I know :P

Its different in different forums...... Its private to staff members and are not to be disclosed for security reasons.

Admin will have all access and control of forum

Super-Moderator will have 80% control over forum

Moderator will have 70% control over forum

Trial Moderator will have 60% control over forum

Forum Guide will have 40% control over forum

GL developer will have 100% control over the topics he/she creates

Forum Sponsor will have 50% control over forum and majority of hidden boards are open for them

Hidden boards and topics are exclusive to Staff Members and Forum Sponsor (forum sponsor will not have access to Staff Board)

Staff Board is a hidden board just for Staff member discussions.

hmmm.thtz i want....thx...

Can u post some screenies if possible.....

Well, pavan, i dun wanna say this, but u r creating many useless threads, i dunno whether its intentional or not, but u should avoid this.. Its not necessary that for every query n for every request, u  create a thread, n if its intentional, then i know its reason, but thats of no use.. U shud avoid this..

Well, pavan, i dun wanna say this, but u r creating many useless threads, i dunno whether its intentional or not, but u should avoid this..

Its not necessary that for every query n for every request, u  create a thread, n if its intentional, then i know its reason, but thats of no use..

U shud avoid this..

sorry to say....but i don't think tht this is useless topic .....i posted this in gl discussion...but if u got me wrong then..u may do  whatever u want....

Thx...

sorry to say....but i don't think tht this is useless topic .....i posted this in gl discussion...but if u got me wrong then..u may do  whatever u want....

Thx...

well, there is no need of these type of topics, u could have asked this in offtopic thread...

I'll delete many useless  threads as soon as i get tym...

N this thread is locked up now..