mod for remove topbar in hs and menu title for N97 based cfw

Amritmalviya

i want to remove signal and bettry bar on top. do u hav that mod if yes plz upload i know for that avkon.dll file responsible and 1 i hav but in that menu tital not remove

Sorry, I dont have any files related with Symbian with me... I deleted all such files from my HDD :|

Hope, some member will help you in this regard.

Sorry, I dont have any files related with Symbian with me... I deleted all such files from my HDD :|

Hope, some member will help you in this regard.

Add this file in your rofs2 and flash.  Tested on c6 fw . Should work for n97 also :)  .This mod removes battery + netork + topbarline.  It doesnot remove network name+ alarm+wifi(signal) + menu-title

8821_.rar

Drop the patch in C:/patches ,appy the patch from rom patcher, install the app (attached) ,restart phone,it will remove battery and signal indicators only,drakulaboy created this mod, App title are not removed,hope he will create mod for that too. for removing operator name from HS ,you can use app called 'Lanternsoft Hidden Operator'.

8833_.sis

Drop the patch in C:/patches ,appy the patch from rom patcher, install the app (attached) ,restart phone,it will remove battery and signal indicators only,drakulaboy created this mod, App title are not removed,hope he will create mod for that too. for removing operator name from HS ,you can use app called 'Lanternsoft Hidden Operator'.

Tnx  :yahoo:+1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are awesome! That worked!

• 1 month later...

this foro its too good thx u a lot again.

1 more question, after copy te file i must restar the phone???  anser yes o no lol. 

i must create some folder??? Carpeta en español...

Yes, you should restart the phone.

If you don't have the folder, then create one. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...