Things to follow before playing sports

CrackUC

We Take mobile moniter computers TV etc in a category of electronics or gizmo's..

But the basic things of categorising anything means they items must have somthing common in them...

We never thought this pricipal relating with sports..

BADminton,basketball,tennis,football etc are all categorised in sports because they have something common in between and if we able to to find we will suceed in respective sport after implimentation..

SO the thing common in between all sports is mind set ...mind set is common in all sports..patience is yet another thing//

We all know we never have to give shuttle in opponents hand in badminton still sometimes having same or less abilities oponent has and he beats you..so where you lack?its mind set..!

----------------------------------------------------------

KEy things to remember while playing sports:-

• Remain cool calm
  • Try to judge the opponet and find his loop hole
  • Don't attack in same manner
  • Medditate at home for increasing patience
  • Never get excited too much if you playing at a nice level first time
  • Remember all GOlden rules told by your teacher which can be implemented everywhere
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take rest and play in adequalte amount so that you can have practise next day too.!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic name should justify the content..... How to judge opponent for ?? what exactly ?

I will add a sports section in General Discussion Board and move all the sport related topics to it !!!

listen...this a simple demonstration irony..the irony in it is that we have less time to judge opponent and meanwhile we have play the game too so if we aren't calm and cool we can't do both work @ the same tym and this when practically implemented then only can be understood correctly..i'm bad in teaching sports via text too..sorry.. :P :P

listen...this a simple demonstration irony..the irony in it is that we have less time to judge opponent and meanwhile we have play the game too so if we aren't calm and cool we can't do both work @ the same tym and this when practically implemented then only can be understood correctly..i'm bad in teaching sports via text too..sorry.. :P :P

I think you didnt got my point here... I am pointing out the incomplete info for the title of this topic. The title of topic should get an idea to users what exactly the topic is about before visiting it.

I think you didnt got my point here... I am pointing out the incomplete info for the title of this topic. The title of topic should get an idea to users what exactly the topic is about before visiting it.

now hows it?i'll write a whole new article on how to judge opponent in badminton..

• 2 months later...