Help me on +2 physics

Mahir1995

can anybody explain below lines. It is related to physics of +2 first chapter. There are two methods of charging by induction:- a body can be charged in the presence of another body without contact. This process is known as charging by induction. In this process of charging, charge acquired by the body is opposite to the charge on the charging body. The same charged body can be used to charge any no. of bodies without any loss to its own charge. Hence induction is preferable to other methods of charging. I cant understand from the line in this process. Plz help

can anybody explain below lines. It is related to physics of +2 first chapter.

There are two methods of charging

by induction:- a body can be charged in the presence of another body without contact. This process is known as charging by induction. In this process of charging, charge acquired by the body is opposite to the charge on the charging body. The same charged body can be used to charge any no. of bodies without any loss to its own charge. Hence induction is preferable to other methods of charging.

I cant understand from the line in this process. Plz help

Dude it means When u bring a charged body near another charged body Opposite charges come near the End u have more near to the 2nd body.So Like charges go to Farther end and Can be treated by Earthing so The Second body bcomes Oppositely charged,as First body had no loss of charge can be used multiple Times :)

Dude it means When u bring a charged body near another charged body Opposite charges come near the End u have more near to the 2nd body.So Like charges go to Farther end and Can be treated by Earthing so The Second body bcomes Oppositely charged,as First body had no loss of charge can be used multiple Times :)

making me a lot of confusion