Wannna start a beta testers team

hey modders i am mohit sharma as i asked from many of you to be in your team but u refused but now i wanna be a beta testers of ur cfw and wanna start a team i have 5233 and intrested on can plssss post

We actually didnt refused. But the fact is that the project includes some experienced modders and its something confidential....so we prefer not to disclose it and include more team members :)

We are sorry if by any means, you feel rejected.

But you will be definitely into the beta testers section :)

We actually didnt refused. But the fact is that the project includes some experienced modders and its something confidential....so we prefer not to disclose it and include more team members :)

We are sorry if by any means, you feel rejected.

But you will be definitely into the beta testers section :)

I think you should also make it Protected. >:)

I tried your cfw but the problem comes that it becomes unstable when we uses more apps in a single time more means ....3-4 ....i think you should trie to put qt files in mmc by using this qt would work on the mmcs storage and the ram of phone would be saved for better performance,.....default browser's connectivity is downgraded.....what hppnd????

LOL...why you all behaving so weird :D

therez nothing to be in team...nothing special...some modders are contributing and making a team cfw for this forum, thatz it...It will be released to masses soon.

Sorry bro. I really didn't meant that to make it protected, Not to copy this anywhere other than this forum.  ^#(^

Will edit the post now.