How to reset pattern lock of samsung galaxy mobile phones

Die2mrw007

Another issue in samsung galaxy mobile phones is the strong security offered by pattern lock. pattern locks once set and put to ON mode, just give you few chances to get it right and unlock the mobile, and if unfortunately anybody forgets the pattern lock, what to do?

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1263.0;attach=2757

Few guys report to hard reset the mobile but that wont work. to hard reset you need to be on screen. so there should be some other way. Yes there is always a geeky way to achieve!

If you forgot your pattern lock, just give few more tries to continue wrong efforts, at an instance, the OS will report 'attempts exceeded, enter with your gmail'. at this point just enter your email address and in the textbox for password just give value as 'NULL'. this will instantly ask for new pattern lock and you are done!

Hope it helps!

Cheers  :-bd

post-1-138186160679_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

hello man i had applied pattern lock on my samsung galaxy y duos  but my sister tried to open it many time and now it asks the google id and i have not linked any and that null thing also not working i don wanna hard reset my phone            is there any way to return to the pattern lock as i remember my pattern lock password      or any other wat to unlock the phone

hello man

i had applied pattern lock on my samsung galaxy y duos  but my sister tried to open it many time and now it asks the google id and i have not linked any

and that null thing also not working i don wanna hard reset my phone            is there any way to return to the pattern lock as i remember my pattern lock password      or any other wat to unlock the phone

There isnt actually any way out in my view for your current situation.

BTW< I wonder, how come you dont have gmail linked? I mean, for downloading any apps from android market/google playstore you need to have a google account.

Anyways, try this

Remove the battery and keep the phone aside for like 4-5 hours....then re-insert the battery, start phone and make sure you unlock the passcode with single attempt

There isnt actually any way out in my view for your current situation.

BTW< I wonder, how come you dont have gmail linked? I mean, for downloading any apps from android market/google playstore you need to have a google account.

Anyways, try this

Remove the battery and keep the phone aside for like 4-5 hours....then re-insert the battery, start phone and make sure you unlock the passcode with single attempt

still asks for id