Nokia N9 icon pack by Vova1609 for C6 V41

vova1609

So look screenshots.

Posted Image [img width=236 height=420] d3c49b2a1cb5.jpg [img width=236 height=420] 7791ddc9f183.jpg [img width=236 height=420] 8e2a687c19bf.jpg

[img width=236 height=420] 172342031533.jpg [img width=236 height=420] 70ee1b2d85c5.jpg [img width=236 height=420] 05054fce1b59.jpg [img width=236 height=420]http://i081.radikal.ru/1110/5a/805edb19d89c.jpg

Download

Do Visit Our Forum

Authors: novag, vova1609, ind190

Put to rofs2 and flash!

Enjoy!

-------------------->Modified and link Added-Aryacooldude

Do not delete link. If you  want delete, I think you idiot and you do not respect to my very hard work. You can give me warn, and i will not visit your very bad forum. I think you understand me.

So bad approach. Rules are rules and need to be followed.

None of the forums would allow these kind of advertisements.

This kind of things by you actually dishearten members and thus wont be interested at your work.

May i suggest you a better option?

Attach your work here and provide your forum link for any support related queries.

So bad approach. Rules are rules and need to be followed.

None of the forums would allow these kind of advertisements.

This kind of things by you actually dishearten members and thus wont be interested at your work.

May i suggest you a better option?

Attach your work here and provide your forum link for any support related queries.

lol done :) link added with respect to his work :)