Force Of Me

freethinkern

Hello,

We have introduced a new app Force of Me

post-42913-0-03248500-1398850071_thumb.p

Description:

Your guide to desired future you.

The Theory
This application helps you achieve life goals and maintain general happiness by actively encouraging you to think positive and questioning your beliefs through emotional evaluation.
The theory behind this is based on the fact that we emotionally react to our reality constantly in everyday situations. But how we feel about it, is defined by held beliefs shaped through the years of our lifelong education.

The problem
Now, the problem with our belief system is that any belief we hold might conflict with another belief in any situation.
For instance: when someone wishes for more money (popular subject these days, hence the analogy) and subconsciously believes that money can destroy a person, those are two conflicting beliefs concerning the same matter that in combination cannot result in joyful emotion.
Consequently in this situation most likely money won’t happen and person failing tend to blame it on something or someone else without realizing that the problem is his own to start with. As well as the power to do something about it.
Another problem arises when people tend to focus on absence of wanted instead of what they want. Focusing on your problems not only will bring more problems
but will also shape your beliefs into more conflicts.

The solution
This application provides a solution by actively reminding you that you alone are responsible for your own reality and motivates you into believing in yourself.
It challenges you to question your own beliefs, identify conflicting ones, stay and think positive and in general move up the emotional scale.
But at the end of a day it’s still up to you to make it happen. As explained above – you alone are responsible for your own being, and I hope this app will help you realize that this might be easier than you thought.

Link to google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schnappsapps.forceofme

Requirements: Android 3.0 and Up.

Available for Android.

I recommend you to download this free and awesome app.

Enjoy!!