[New] Bling Theory

freethinkern

A cool new game Bling Theory Introducing  Bling Theory Description: Challenge your coordination and reflexes with this interstellar endless runner (flyer) game! Maneuver your spaceship in zero gravity through as many gates as you can, all while the action picks up quickly, as gates come at you faster and faster! As the speed picks up, the gates will shrink, making you "thread the needle" at intense speeds. Pick up orbs to slow the action down and widen the gap and see how far you can make it! Features: - Fast, arcade style experience - Choose from six different spacecraft - Simple and smooth gameplay - 4 Difficulty Levels (Easy, Medium, Hard, and Insane) - Google+ Leaderboards track your best scores against the world. - "Techno Lounge" music will put you in the zone as you race through space! Users say: "Flappy Bird in Space? Nice!" "Wow, the insane mode is ridiculously challenging, I like it!" "I kind of tranced out listening to the music, LOL!" "It's just really fun!"  Link to Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scappyapps.blingtheory Requirements: Android 2.2 and up. Available for Android. I recommend you to download this free and awesome game. Enjoy!!