Pantech Burst

gallisfresh

I got a Pantech Burst that was running ICS. I was running an app and the phone froze, I took the battery out and put it back in. After inserting the battery the phone won't turn on nor will it take and charge. I tried doing the power button and vol down process, that didn't work. I got it on the charger and the battery not getting warm either. MY PROBLEMS ARE THE PHONE WON'T TURN ON NOR WILL IT TAKE ANY CHARGE. ITS JUST A BLANK SCREEN. HELPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a Pantech Burst that was running ICS. I was running an app and the phone froze, I took the battery out and put it back in. After inserting the battery the phone won't turn on nor will it take and charge. I tried doing the power button and vol down process, that didn't work. I got it on the charger and the battery not getting warm either. MY PROBLEMS ARE THE PHONE WON'T TURN ON NOR WILL IT TAKE ANY CHARGE. ITS JUST A BLANK SCREEN.

HELPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Were u on root??

2. Which app ??  Was it from play market??

Remove memory card then try.  First of all,  Are u sure ur battery has some charge left ??  Leave charger to phone for atleast 45 min, maybe battery is cold / deep discharge.  After that try booting on without any memory card.  If problem persist then i advice that u should replace ur handset.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

I have also same problem .. i was installing custom rom and i remove the battery bcoz it was stuck on instaliing zip ... now it not responding ... only black screen ..  help us plzzzzz ...... :sad:

You said you were installing custom ROM when you pulled the battery?

IMO you probably have a brick for phone. A hard one at that, join the club. It's time to think about getting another handset. Just to make sure, if you have window pc, plug in your phone and see what kind of driver pc asks for. If it asks for qhsusb_dload, then yes, it's all over for your burst.  Hope not so, but you should get ready for such, because I too pull the battery while flashing a ROM, and the result was a hard bricked phone.

Sent From my PantechP9070 on cm10 using Tapatalk

I got a Pantech Burst that was running ICS. I was running an app and the phone froze, I took the battery out and put it back in. After inserting the battery the phone won't turn on nor will it take and charge. I tried doing the power button and vol down process, that didn't work. I got it on the charger and the battery not getting warm either. MY PROBLEMS ARE THE PHONE WON'T TURN ON NOR WILL IT TAKE ANY CHARGE. ITS JUST A BLANK SCREEN.

HELPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't say what kind of app you were installing, where you flashing a ROM?

Sent From my PantechP9070 on cm10 using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...