Pantech burst hanging at AT&T logo after installing fonts

I have a Pantech Burst that i recently rooted. I have downloaded a font changer and once i installed it , i saw my phone stucking up on  at&t screen and the sound when it boots goes half way, basically half the song plays then stops, the one that plays on startup. It does not start up at all. I can get into S/W Mode and Recovery Mode but when i try to wipe it or clear it all out , it does not help out at all. Same Problem. Also since i have no way to put it into USB DEBUGGING i cannot use fastboot and flash it into recovery anymore. Is there any other way , please i just need my phone to work because i cannot go back to my dreaded basic phone! Any help would be appreciated ! I am also on ICS 4.0.4

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Pantech Burst that i recently rooted. I have downloaded a font changer and once i installed it , i saw my phone stucking up on  at&t screen and the sound when it boots goes half way, basically half the song plays then stops, the one that plays on startup. It does not start up at all. I can get into S/W Mode and Recovery Mode but when i try to wipe it or clear it all out , it does not help out at all. Same Problem. Also since i have no way to put it into USB DEBUGGING i cannot use fastboot and flash it into recovery anymore. Is there any other way , please i just need my phone to work because i cannot go back to my dreaded basic phone! Any help would be appreciated ! I am also on ICS 4.0.4

Follow this -- >  Going Back To Gingerbread in Pantech Burst][TUTORIAL] Going Back To Gingerbread in Pantech Burst

OR

[stock ROMS] Pantech Burst all stock Roms( PDL one only )

Or do what magie said :D . download official pantech os updater tool and in download mode restore .