Help me to install any Android on my moto defy mb525

roman

Hi, I have a moto defy mb525. it had android 2.1. i had upgrade it to android 2.3.7. but after that when i start the phone then os was working fine but google play was not working. then i thought something went wrong during upgrade. then i started to reinstall it again but this time i messed up. even i did something with boot menu or root. now when i start my phone only a screen comes up with a google logo and sty on. nothing else happen. plz tell me how can i solve that. Thank you.

Hi, I have a moto defy mb525. it had android 2.1. i had upgrade it to android 2.3.7. but after that when i start the phone then os was working fine but google play was not working. then i thought something went wrong during upgrade. then i started to reinstall it again but this time i messed up. even i did something with boot menu or root. now when i start my phone only a screen comes up with a google logo and sty on. nothing else happen. plz tell me how can i solve that.

Thank you.

do check the android section, there are tutorials for the defy(+), the first thing you'll need to do is root your phone http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=5296.0

How to Root Motorola Defy (MB525) and Motorola Defy+ (MB526), then follow the cm10 jellybean post to install the rom http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=5294.0

Sent via my Defy+